Tuesday Weighers

Hi everyone im new to the boards and have been doing SW for 12 weeks now, my weigh day is tuesday and i have lost 2st 3.5lbs i gained a 1lb this week, it is TOTM but was gutted as its my first gain!! been reading lots of posts but think this is my first!!

zambezi said:
Hi everyone im new to the boards and have been doing SW for 12 weeks now, my weigh day is tuesday and i have lost 2st 3.5lbs i gained a 1lb this week, it is TOTM but was gutted as its my first gain!! been reading lots of posts but think this is my first!!

Hi there and welcome to the board. Well done on your fab weight loss. TOTM does weird things to our bodies so think its fair to say it prob won't be a true reading. Just stick at it and you should see a better result next week. :)

Impressive weight loss ampaulin1. Well done!

Fantastic - well done!:)

Hi, I'm new around here too... I have being doing slimming world since January 2012. Lost 4.5lb this week, taking my total to 3 stone 5.5lb - not bad considering I have been on holiday (to Ibiza no less!). Had a bad few months from June to August, didn't lose much, but I have 7 weeks till graduation, and I want to reach my 4 stone award by then. Well done everyone, people like you lot inspire me to keep going :)

Hello I'm a new to minimums still finding my way round this site,really think its going to help me thou,1st week I lost 2,half pounds & on Tuesday gone I lost 4 woop woop. Defiantly determined to shift this weight. Can't wait for next Tuesday weighing good luck every 1 x

Lol @ CraigA

Well done to all those who've lost weight!

Hi Everyone
I Haven't been on here for a while i'm a tuesday weigher i've lost 2 stone since 31st January'12
and i have 7lbs to lose to reach target which i hope to do by Christmas!
I would love to lose at least 1/2lb a week which by christmas (13 weeks) will be roughly 7lbs!
I'm going to enter my weight loss (or gain) on here every week to help me along the way!!!
Good luck to all you Tuesday Weighers remember we still have 5 days (for me i weigh in the evening) to do some good work! (i need to rectify the damage i have done in the last two days!!) :) :) :)

Tams said:
Hi Everyone
I Haven't been on here for a while i'm a tuesday weigher i've lost 2 stone since 31st January'12
and i have 7lbs to lose to reach target which i hope to do by Christmas!
I would love to lose at least 1/2lb a week which by christmas (13 weeks) will be roughly 7lbs!
I'm going to enter my weight loss (or gain) on here every week to help me along the way!!!
Good luck to all you Tuesday Weighers remember we still have 5 days (for me i weigh in the evening) to do some good work! (i need to rectify the damage i have done in the last two days!!) :) :) :)

Hope it goes better for you hun :) xx

Back