Tuesday Weighers

Well tonight's the night!! 7pm for me, thinking maybe another 1.5lbs, which I would be over the moon with! Originally said I wanted 3lbs off but to be honest at 5 weeks in I'm now thinking that's probably a bit unrealistic!

1.5lbs would get me my stone, and if i can keep up roughly this amount every week i will be at my first target of <12 stone by 20th November for a wedding on the 24th. Hope everyone else has a great weigh in!! Xxx

good luck for today everyone! :) 7.30pmfor me! seems aaages away :( havent been to WI for 2 weeks, so i am hoping for at least a 3lb loss, that would be lovely lol x

loolahoop said:
good luck for today everyone! :) 7.30pmfor me! seems aaages away :( havent been to WI for 2 weeks, so i am hoping for at least a 3lb loss, that would be lovely lol x

Bet you do that no bother!! Keep us posted :) xxx

loolahoop said:

Bet you do that no bother!! Keep us posted :) I'm excited for WI tonight, feel I've turned a corner now and finally believe the age old slow and steady wins the race!!

Good luck xxx

Well I think I am looking at a 1-2lb gain. Was home for mums 60th and just ate far too much of everything. Once I started I just could not stop. Was back on track yesterday but it would have been too little too late. I can deal with this though I and I will go get weighed - wont be staying at class though as I feel like crap (got this stupid cold & sore head) and OH is away for work so I need to make own dinner and dont get in till 8. Will let you know how I get on x

Am down another 2.5lbs this week. Am only 1/2 lb off a stone now . Am delighted but not one person has noticed!! AAAAAHHHHHHHH. Really could do with the encouragement of someone noticing. Have to say I dont notice it myself yet in my clothes but then again have been very guilty of wearing stretchy clothing for the last number of years so I suppose it wont show til I have the courage to wear something with zips and buttons!!

I think I will wait til I have 2 stone lost for that one!!!!

A totally unexpected -1.5lb this week!! So happy!!!!! x

Down 2.5 this week which I'm so pleased with as I STS last week. Got my 1.5 stone shiny AND I'm in the next stone bracket. Thought that might all take another week! Good luck to everyone else. :)

Well done everyone!! :) i lost another 1lb x slowly but steady x

Hello all, got my first weigh in tonight really quite nervous, feel like i haven't lost a thing!! will soon know in 2hrs time :)

sweetdll said:
- 2LB for me this week :) thats 9lb in total for 4 weeks

Great well done hun :) x

office girl said:
Hello all, got my first weigh in tonight really quite nervous, feel like i haven't lost a thing!! will soon know in 2hrs time :)

Yeah i never know if i have or not lost week by week but over time you will notice inches gone as clothes start to become more comfortable :) i used to feel like i was being strangled when i layed down as chubbyness arou d my neck, feels less incomfortable now thank goodness and you will feel it eventually with chsnges in your body shape :) hope all goes well hun x

Realy nervous for tonights weigh in. Fingers crossed its a good loss .was the same last week and lost 4 pounds so hopefully it's just as good ,
Good luck every1

Not sure about tonight's WI, have been really good all week but don't feel like I've lost anything and had a bigger lunch than usual at work today!! Xxx

Back