Tuesday Weighers

Sts :-(

4lbs and slimmer of the month woop woop :D

12st award.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! Well done you!!!

Massive well done for the 12st award!! Do you mind me asking how long that has taken you?

I lost 0.5lbs tonight, was originally a little disgruntled, but the more I thought about it the better I feel (deffo thing staying to group makes a massive difference to that though too), it's taken me around 4 years to put all this weight on, and even if I did lose 'only half a pound' a week every week, I would lose it all in half of that amount of time! I'm officially a 'new me' - maybe not quite in looks, but in personality I think I am getting there!!

I hope everyone else is doing fab too, and that you are as geared up for another good week as I am :-D xxx

1 1/2lbs off for me tonight. I got my 1 1/2 stones award shiny :)

i lost 6lb last night (well not last night haha, took me 3 weeks, missed 2 WIs) but MEGA pleased i was really hoping for 3lb lol! 0.5lb away from 3st loss:)

loolahoop said:
i lost 6lb last night (well not last night haha, took me 3 weeks, missed 2 WIs) but MEGA pleased i was really hoping for 3lb lol! 0.5lb away from 3st loss:)

Wow what a result that is brill. Been missing you around here but looks like you've been busy sticking to plan. :)

Well done everyone! I lost 3.5 pounds at my first weigh in...let's hope it continues like that!

CraigA said:
Just had a count up and it as taken me 37 weigh ins and ive lost on everyone :)

Big well done to everyone this week

That doesn't sound like long at all! You are an inspiration, well done!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well I had a major gain of 2.5lbs this week. i know what has caused it and I brought it on myself. Never kept a diary which is always a massive downfall for me but I did go major overboard. Once I had started I just could not stop. I am going to shame myself though and try and make a list of what I had eaten from Thurs (when I went off the rails!!!). Also never had any kind of superfree for most of the weekend, maybe on Sat when I went out for dinner!!!

Well done to everyone on their losses there has been some good ones and for anyone like me then this is a fresh new week, I have my new diary loaded to the spreadsheet and I am going to be back on track :whip:

Another gain here 3lb Same as you Alycyn totally my own doing but its my motivation for this coming week I want it all gone and then some

Back