Tuesday Weighers

loolahoop said:
aw thanks peacelily :) had a few issues, one of em bein with the internet haha, but am back and i am on this!! lol x

I know that one. My broadband is a bit hit and miss at times. Liking your enthusiasm. :)

zambezi said:
i lost 3.5lbs last night giving me my 2.5stone award! i was a happy girl!!

I really need this next week, how did u lose a big amount in one week . I normally only lose 1/2 -2 lb
Well done
I want my 2.5 stone shiney too

Congratulations to all who've lost and good luck to those aiming to shift those gains this week. You can do it!!!

I'm going back for my first weigh in tomorrow and I'm nervous but cautiously hopeful!!

purpleboots said:
I'm going back for my first weigh in tomorrow and I'm nervous but cautiously hopeful!!

Good luck purpleboots. Don't think the nerves have gone every Monday night before weigh in for me so I'm with you on that one. Good luck for tomorrow. :)

Good luck purpleboots. Don't think the nerves have gone every Monday night before weigh in for me so I'm with you on that one. Good luck for tomorrow. :)
Thanks peacelily! Good luck for yours too. I'm waiting for a supermarket delivery and then I'll make stir fry for tea and have a treat size chocolate thing, quite low-syn today, so feeling motivated!!

2.5lb needed for stone award...only ever done that once...arfff! Good luck ladies, heres to a good one! Im just hoping for a loss as usual!

I need half off for my stone tomorrow night! We can do it!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It wouldn't surprise me at all if you got that Craig lol

STS this week. Think it's going to be a bit like that now as I have 6.5 to target. Happy provided no gains. Good luck to everyone else.

4lb loss today Delighted!! 11st 12lb now Half lb to get 1 stone award, 5 lb to get club 10
Good luck everyone

-1.5lbs this week! Happy happy happy :p

Hi all

Well I am down another 1lb this week. Its definitely low and slow but it is going downwards which is good. Isint it hard to keep motivated though!! I have a long long way to go and will definitely be getting pensioners rates by the time I am finished!! I know a loss is a loss but ah hell, I would just love a big jump like 4lbs or something just to give me that boost I need.

Anyway a bag of bananas and a punnet of blueberries are calling me!!

Back