Tuesday Weighers

Hi everyone!

I lost 3lb this week, I'm now .5lb from my 2 stone award and 1.5lb from my Club 10. Hoping I can lose 2lb in the coming week to get them :)

Well done to everyone who lost this week and good luck to those yet to weigh.

I put on 3lb but that's due to my binging and other personal circumstances, when I'm up to it I'll get back on track.

Well done to those who have lost. Keep at it kaynnate19. Good for you for coming on here. Life sucks sometimes. I know you'll get back on track when you're ready.

Gained a lb this week :( my own fault, drinking and eating too much!! My diary is now clear though, so ima draw a line under these last few weeks and now get back on track and serious!

I only lost 1.5 lbs this week (my first week) but I know that I could of lost more as I had freshers week this week at uni so that didn't help! haha :D

I *only* lost 1lb at my first wi. A loss is a loss!!

Just weighed in and gutted to have stayed the same. :confused:

WiiFitAddict said:
Just weighed in and gutted to have stayed the same. :confused:

Oh no :-( but as long as its not going on its s good thing! I disappointingly 'only' lost half last week, but am hoping it all catches up this week!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Maintain for me this week :(

Lost 3lbs this week!!!! Woohoo!!! 1st award tonight, and have lost 1st 3.5lbs in 6 weeks!!! So bloody happy!!! Xxxx

Maintained this week, but very pleased at this result! Have had a flu-ish thingy for just over a week, and have been eating (though not over indulging in bad things) just extra bread really to go with soup! Still very pleased to have maintained not gained :D

Yay - 2 off for me, which takes me to 5.5lb off in 2 weeks (slow and steady)

dizzy226 said:
So excited !! I know iv loads more t go ideally 3 well prob 4 but wud be so happy wit 3 so 1/4 o way der

I think we probably have around the same to lose, I thought 3 more but know I won't be as slim as if like by then!! Xxx

Iv never been tiny even when i was running 7 days a week . B so happy t get next stone done cos its d one iv struggled wit for years pg by xmas

Back