Tuesday Weighers

Gemstone1981 said:
Yay - 2 off for me, which takes me to 5.5lb off in 2 weeks (slow and steady)

5.5lb in 2 weeks is huge!! Well done!!

Well done on all the great weight losses!:)

Well done every one : ) ,
My 4th W,I and lost another 3.5lb that makes 12 altogether woop woop
Hopefully loose two this week ang get my 1 stone award xxx

Yummyyummynot ,just wondering?
I've cut out bread completely, I find I loose more weight without it. I have a hi fi bar or weetabix as my HEb little things like that may help.

Hello I'm new to the forum and to sw so this is week 1 for me and I lost 4lb

wytch said:
Hello I'm new to the forum and to sw so this is week 1 for me and I lost 4lb

4lbs is a great start!! How are you finding the diet? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

CraigA said:
Well i used to eat about a loaf of bread a day before i started and i totally cut it out although i do have the odd couple of slices a week now. It cant hurt to try.

Just thinking about it now i havent had a bag of crisps this year and i would have loads every day haha.

I was the same as you with crisps, I would have a bag every day with my lunch, and often another when I got home before tea time; some days I would totally binge and have 4 or 5 on the trot!! Have had I think 2 bags of crisps in total since I started this diet, and honestly haven't missed them. Keep up the good work, you are doing amazing!! Xxx

I was gutted this week put on 1.5 after being good all week!!! :(

Well after a horrific gain of 2.5lbs last week I lost 2 this week so happy with that. Just need to keep head in the right space now and have no more major blowouts like I did the previous week.

Well done to all the losers and if you have gained stick at it and it will be off in no time :) x

0.5lbs off for me last night still a loss but finding the diet giving me toilet issues:sign0007: anyone else have a problem with not going?

I forgot to post yesterday lol, I lost 1.5lbs :)

My first week and I lost 0.5lb, I was a bit disappointed to be honest!
0.5lbs off for me last night still a loss but finding the diet giving me toilet issues:sign0007: anyone else have a problem with not going?
Err, kinda the opposite problem?! too much fibre?!!

Hi everyone I'm new to the site:sign0144:and have just completed my first week on slimming world. First weigh in last night and I've lost 3lb:wee:

WiiFitAddict said:
Well done to those who have lost. Keep at it kaynnate19. Good for you for coming on here. Life sucks sometimes. I know you'll get back on track when you're ready.

Thanks wiifitaddict for the support, it's much appreciated.

thinasapin said:
Hi everyone I'm new to the site:sign0144:and have just completed my first week on slimming world. First weigh in last night and I've lost 3lb:wee:

Welcome and well done on your first week!

4lbs is a great start!! How are you finding the diet? Xx

Not to bad. I my down fall was jar food. The pour cook done so cooking from scratch take more planning with the kids

wytch said:
Not to bad. I my down fall was jar food. The pour cook done so cooking from scratch take more planning with the kids

I know what you mean, I was a mega convenience eater before, but like you I just have to be more organised now. For me it's lunches as I used to have a sandwich and a bag of crisps just about every day for my lunch - makes me blanch to think of that now haha! Xxx

Back