Tuesday Weighers

Well done guys!:)

Wish it was Tuesday now to see the weekends damage and start afresh!!!!!!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camz said:

NOOOOOOO we still have a day for damage limitation...today is all about drinking lots & super speed foods!

That's how I feel!

Hi all!
New to slimming world! Lost 5 stone with weight watchers and put back on 2 stone. I'm just not sticking to plan and I know the plan so well now, been in and out of ww since I'm 16 and I'm now 24.
So decided to take the plunge and try something different and joined sw last tuesday! Excited and nervous about weigh in tomo!!!

Hi all!
New to slimming world! Lost 5 stone with weight watchers and put back on 2 stone. I'm just not sticking to plan and I know the plan so well now, been in and out of ww since I'm 16 and I'm now 24.
So decided to take the plunge and try something different and joined sw last tuesday! Excited and nervous about weigh in tomo!!!
Good luck Jwacqui :) how are you finding the swap to SW so far?

Jwacqui said:
Really good! Thought I'd miss pointing and weighing everything but I don't. I feel like I've eaten so much so just hope I lose! I'm doing EE

I am also a WW convert- and never been so happy with a decision, I've lost 16.5lbs in 6 weeks, and eaten more than ever! Good luck!! Xx

Really good! Thought I'd miss pointing and weighing everything but I don't. I feel like I've eaten so much so just hope I lose! I'm doing EE
I really hope it works for you :) My mum lost 3 stone on WW and kept it off for years and years, she's put some back on lately, she likes the sound of SW too, I wonder if she'll make the swap!

Good luck tomorrow everybody!

0.5lbs off for me last night still a loss but finding the diet giving me toilet issues:sign0007: anyone else have a problem with not going?

Not looking forward to my weigh in tonight things are still not right, trip to the docs tomorrow me thinks :confused:

My first week and I lost 0.5lb, I was a bit disappointed to be honest!

Err, kinda the opposite problem?! too much fibre?!!

I can't understand it either Purple boots i was as regular as clockwork, before the diet & like most people the only thing ive changed is that i dont eat bread any more spoke to my consultant & she said this can happen to a few people ????

2 1/2 lbs down . Wasn't overly strict but syned everything so suppose was still keeping track. Two weddings n next two weeks so won't be as good me thinks. I use climate for a few days when i feel blocked

Bad week for me this week 1 lb up!! No excuses for me just didnt stick to it!!! Blast it anyway as my losses are so small every week a 1lb is a big thing - it has put me back 2 weeks. Anyway have to get my ass in gear and stick to it this week!!

Well done dizzy! Stick with it kaffrino and yummymummynot - you can do this!

Back