Tuesday Weighers

-2lb and got my 1 stone award! :party0011:

Well done you two!:happy096:

3lb loss for me tonight. :D

+1lb grrrr
Back to a food diary this week!!!!!

Another 3lb off and slimmer of the week for my second week! Woohoo! Really didn't expect to lose this much as I've never stopped eating on this diet :D Well done to everyone else this week.

Last edited:
Am very pleased to report an STS this week, after a night out in York on Friday (with lots of vodka), a slightly naughty takeaway on Sat (only 5 syns over for the day) and it now being TOTM. Going for a 100% week this week, and hoping for a good losto catch me back up!! xxx

Well done everyone :D

I was down 2lb this week, and got my first stone award :D *so happy* Never thought I could have done it until I joined slimming world :)

1.5 pounds for me tonight so edging closer to getting back in the 17st. I want to lose 2.5 pounds next week so I'm bang on 18st...fingers crossed xx

First week in sw and down 1.5lb. Always lose 4-6lb in first week with ww. So just hoping its small but continuous losses with sw! Was fairly disappointed!

I lost 1.5lbs :) and got my stone and a half award.

Not bad for my 6th weigh in

First week in sw and down 1.5lb. Always lose 4-6lb in first week with ww. So just hoping its small but continuous losses with sw! Was fairly disappointed!

I was the same Jwacqui = when I joined WW back in the day I lost 6lbs BUT I have found that SW is much more consistent and far more do-able from the point of being a long term solution. Hope that helps.

Well done to all on here.

I lost 1.5lb dispite my issues:character00100: yay! hopefully get thing sorted today then my half stone award next week!

Have a great week everyone.

2.5 off for me yesterday and SOTW. Pleased with that as I was away overnight at the end of last week. Pickle that's a great result. Well done to everyone else. :)

1 1/2lb off this week great that is off but was hoping for more. I thought id been good but when i looked back over the food dairy it was a crappy week for me really. oh well i will just knuckle down more and aim for 3lb off this week

Back