Tuesday Weighers

I was the same Jwacqui = when I joined WW back in the day I lost 6lbs BUT I have found that SW is much more consistent and far more do-able from the point of being a long term solution. Hope that helps.

Well done to all on here.

I hope so I went from over 17 stone to 12 with ww. Have put bback on 2 stone in the last couple of years and I'm too complacent with ww so joined sw to get the next 3/4 stone off!

I lost 0.5lb AGAIN, I know a loss is a loss and all that but at this rate this is going to take aaaaages!!!

I can't understand it either Purple boots i was as regular as clockwork, before the diet & like most people the only thing ive changed is that i dont eat bread any more spoke to my consultant & she said this can happen to a few people ????
I think maybe it is eating all the fruit and veg means loads more fibre??

2lb on this week following a holiday blowout.... Head down to get a good loss next week x
That is not bad at all really for a holiday blowout!
-2lb and got my 1 stone award! :party0011:
Congratulations :)

1.5 lb off for me, well happy after 2wks gain of 1/2 lb each, and 1 week sts

jacobs-mummy09 said:
bit late but 4lb off 4 me this week giving me my 1.5 stone award :)

Wow!! 4lbs is amazing!!!!! What did you do to have such a big loss? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Not long to go now, how is everyone feeling? Xxx

Pickle81 said:
I'm really looking forward to WI :) i've had a really good week. Good luck for tomorrow, everyone :D

Thats great hun :) good luck! X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

I'm going to be awful tomorrow. I was soo happy to see my mum after a year of always missing her (either me or my mum travelling etc), we did everything in a week...went to the seaside, went Christmas shopping, always ate out. I mean my mum is ultra skinny, but I'm not :) Anyway I have written off this week and hopefully will not gain it all back - 9.5 lbs was hard work you know :) and I am so motivated that I went grocery shopping tonight and have made my first batch of superspeed soup for the next few days...
Anyway I'll let you know my damage tomorrow! Good luck all <3

peacelily said:
I'm never sure and never happy till I've been weighed and have my coffee and hifi in hand. Good luck all:)

Here here peacelily! :) a lemon one at that! Good luck chicka xx

l0v3child said:
Here here peacelily! :) a lemon one at that! Good luck chicka xx

Oh I'm a peanut girl myself. It's like a snickers without the choc. Had left one in my car the other day and nearly broke my jaw on it as it had gone so hard in the cold! Meant I ate it more slowly though. Think I've overdone the rocky roads and can't really face them now and hate cherry and almond flavours so know I won't like the bakewell one.
Thanks and good luck to you too ;-)

I cannot wait to have been weighed and be sat, cuppa in hand! Love the start of a new week, next Tuesday always seems so far away, but comes round so quickly!! Good luck everyone!! Xx

After my first week of following the plan I weighed in this morning I thought I had lost 1lb, till my husband told me to look again- I lost 15lb!!! :D I hadn't even looked at the stones part lol. I know you always lose more the first week or two and its gonna be a lot less next WI but its a great start.

Good luck to all the other Tuesday weighers :)

2lbs off for me which I'm chuffed to bits with as it's TOTM. Only 2.5 till 2stone award. Didn't think I'd ever be here. Good luck to everyone else. :)

Maintain for me this week! Pleased with that as havent been 100% meal planning this week out of the new mag :)

After my first week of following the plan I weighed in this morning I thought I had lost 1lb, till my husband told me to look again- I lost 15lb!!! :D I hadn't even looked at the stones part lol. I know you always lose more the first week or two and its gonna be a lot less next WI but its a great start.

Good luck to all the other Tuesday weighers :)

Wow what a great start, very well done you! :D

Back