Tuesday Weighers

I'm soo jealous of everyone that's already weighed in today...I want to go now and have it over and done with!! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

After my first week of following the plan I weighed in this morning I thought I had lost 1lb, till my husband told me to look again- I lost 15lb!!! :D I hadn't even looked at the stones part lol. I know you always lose more the first week or two and its gonna be a lot less next WI but its a great start.

Good luck to all the other Tuesday weighers :)

oh my gosh!!! wow that is amazing!! and stop playing it down, yes 1st week loss is usually the best, but still...15?!?!! that is amazing really well done to u!!! xxx

2lbs off for me which I'm chuffed to bits with as it's TOTM. Only 2.5 till 2stone award. Didn't think I'd ever be here. Good luck to everyone else. :)

well done peacelily! i would be ecstatic for 2lb off! ..never happens lol!

Maintain for me this week! Pleased with that as havent been 100% meal planning this week out of the new mag :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins
well done :) i know STS can be a little gutting, even if u r expecting it, but its not a gain! i see maintains as practice for when im at target ;)lol x

-5lb today and my 5 1/2 stone award :D
wow 5lb..well done pickle!! and 5.5st award!!! :D thats brilliant!!! xx

I'm soo jealous of everyone that's already weighed in today...I want to go now and have it over and done with!! X

yep know the feeling!! lol roll on 7.30pm...tuesdays are torture for me!! lol

Oh Loolahoop that's worse than my 7pm one, I've purposefully stayed a bit later at work tonight so I'm not faffing at home thinking about eating (or not eating haha!)

Well done for everyone's amazing losses so far! Xxx

-2.5lb yay ! 2 & 1/2 stone award :)

I lost....3lbs!!!!! And got my 10% ... AND got slimmer of the week!! I'm such a swot at class at the min haha!!

Am over the moon, have lost 1st 5.5lbs in 8 weeks! Cannot believe how easy it's been! I'd better keep up with. The gym (3x per week) and drinking lots of water (at least 2l a day) and up the super free again!! I'm desperate for 1.5 next week for my 1.5stone award!! Fingers crossed!! Xx

I didn't go tonight, as I was on a course and wanted to stay and catch up with a friend I haven't seen in ages afterwards. I phoned the consultant yesterday to let her know though. I've lost if I go by my home scales but I'm going to hold off and wait till next week to update my profile etc, and hope I get an extra good result!!

office girl said:
How do people get their awards on their signatures?

There's a sticky somewhere that you can copy and paste from. Sorry I can't remember where it is but someone else will remember.

Well done Loolahoop, looks like both of our WIs were worth the wait tonight :-D xxx

Back