Tuesday Weighers

loolahoop said:
omg camz..what a result!!!! wow u must on a right high right now lol!

I really am chuffed, it's got me back on track after last weeks STS too! Spurred me on for another good week as I wanna feel like this again :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off for me

Fantastic weight losses guys - well done to all! I stayed the same tonight :sigh: but did lose 3lb last week - think that is my pattern of loss.

CraigA said:
Well done ladies you are all doing amazing. Lets all stick to it 100% this week and have a massive loss between us all, im hoping for at least 4lbs and only 16lbs to target now so not far off.

Fab idea, I'm going to be 100% for sure this week, really want another 2lbs off this week, to keep me on track for the 11s by the end of October!! Good luck every one, you are my inspiration!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

3lbs off this week :D

After my drama on Monday, I have actually lost 0.5 pounds rather than gained. I know it's not much but after an indulgent 5 days, my uber-good days sort of helped me out. Hope it's not coming back to haunt me next week. Congrats to you all!

down 1/2lb this week - low and slow!!!!

well done everyone for your losses i lost 3lb this week making in 8.5 in 3weeks :)

Wow a huge well done to all you losers Some serious weight loss on here this week
As for me well I maintained which is fine by me because I didnt prepare and plan as much as I should have Also my other half loves to cook (which is great and he is a good cook) but he loves to use butter, sugar and things that I have learned to cook without
This week I am chef so aiming for a good loss next week I would be happy with 2lb

Happy Friday to all my fellow Tuesday weighers- hope the weekend is a good one for you all :)

I love weekends but not from a food perspective. Let's hope I don't fall off the wagon. Step 1 looks good - I haven't bought a big bar of chocolate for tonight :D

Can I join in please...

I joined again Tuesday 9th October after trying by myself at home and failing miserably loved the class it was like coming home and thought why did I not come back sooner:eek:

lost 8lb in my first week so onwards and downwards I have lots and lots to lose but think i am going to do it this time I do stalk on here all the time and I am going to join in more

Have a good rest of weekend all

Craig A you are an inspiration ..... your photos just amaze me fingers crossed for slimmer of the week for you

I joined again Tuesday 9th October after trying by myself at home and failing miserably loved the class it was like coming home and thought why did I not come back sooner:eek:

lost 8lb in my first week so onwards and downwards I have lots and lots to lose but think i am going to do it this time I do stalk on here all the time and I am going to join in more

Have a good rest of weekend all

Hi there :) That's a great loss, well done.

Back