Tuesday Weighers

yehh ! well done!! seee
:) u can do it! and not as exciting as 1st weeks WI?...u need to turn this on its head and look at it from another perspective....17.5lb in 2 weeks!!!!!! now if that is not amazing i dont know what is!! really well done!! (ps i would LOVE a 2.5lb loss!! lol)

my WI at 7,30pm, alwayds get so nervous, i hate tuesdays lol!

Good luck for tonight hun :) I'm happy to have lost that much, don't get me wrong, I would have been happy to lose anything (at least I know the first week wasn't just a fluke now). Think I was a little carb heavy last week, got a little bloated towards the end of the week so gonna cut back on them a little this week and see if that helps with the bloating cos I really hate that.

Hey everyone,

I'm joining my local SW class tonight. Got a long journey ahead of me, but to give me a boost, I've been to my local leisure centre today and bought a months swim pass. Going to swim lengths on the early bird on M/W/F mornings before work!! Yikes, I'm over 21 stone and a bit nervous.
Looking forward to my first week on the plan.

All hints and tips gratefully received.

Emms xx

emmaholl said:
Hey everyone,

I'm joining my local SW class tonight. Got a long journey ahead of me, but to give me a boost, I've been to my local leisure centre today and bought a months swim pass. Going to swim lengths on the early bird on M/W/F mornings before work!! Yikes, I'm over 21 stone and a bit nervous.

Emms xx

Good luck Emms :) xx

Hey everyone,

Emms xx

Good luck for tonight Emm, I'm sure you'll be fine:)

Well done to everyone this week. I've just come back from WI and I've lost another 2lbs and got my half stone award, well chuffed with that:D

Just back from my official weigh in and I still showed a 5lb loss after having breakfast and lunch. I'm extremely happy!!! Well done and good luck everyone x

Yeah weekends can be hard- I start getting restless cos I can't get out walking as much when all the kids are at home. Hope your WI goes well :)

Phew stayed the same i'll take that, i so dont want a gain in my book, heres to next week!

MinkyDinky said:
Anyone else still sat waiting for WI?! 7:30 is such a long time away! All I want is a cuppa and my dinner :D
Well done on the fab losses all :) and good luck everyone else in the 7:30 boat! Xx

Not quite as late as you MinkyDinky but mine isn't until 7pm! Wish it was now, I'm STARVING!!! Hoping for a good loss tonight, have been really good!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

MinkyDinky said:
Anyone else still sat waiting for WI?! 7:30 is such a long time away! All I want is a cuppa and my dinner :D
Well done on the fab losses all :) and good luck everyone else in the 7:30 boat! Xx

Hi MinkyDinky,

Yeah same here but my commute from work takes 1.5hrs so I'm normally rushing to get there just on time...
I'm feeling a gain coming on though as last weeks "royal visit" from mum, might be catching up with me this week.
Congrats to all others...some great losses...BE PROUD!

sweetdll said:
-2lb and a stone award for me plus i'm pregnant found out saturday so a very happy girl.

AWWW that's great news you must be jumping for joy!

Hey everyone,

Emms xx

Good luck Emms :)

1/2 lb off for me it is star week so hoping for a good loss next tues :)

I lost 3.5lbs! Hurray! OK, I didn't go last week so that's over 2 weeks but I'll happily take that! Finally feels like I'm getting somewhere!

4lbs off for me and slimmer of the week (probably for the last time) 12st 10.5lbs off total, lets see if i can get 3.5lbs next week for my 13st award. Very happy :)

Well done- that's a fantastic loss!

Back