Tuesday Weighers

Hi everyone, just back from WI, lost 1.5lbs and got my 1.5 stone award!! It's taken me 9 weeks xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Woo hoo 3.5lb off and got my club 10 award

2lbs off. Very pleased!

On another note a big mention for my fabulous girlfriend who also lost 2lbs this week and got her 1st award!

Big smiles all round at our place :D

2lbs off tonight :)

Well done everyone!!

4 lb off this week so very happy :)

Ok hoping for 1-2lb next week. Fingers crossed. Not gonna drink this weekend :)

Great losses people!

For the second week running I've stayed the same. SO frustrating! I'm going to fill in S.A.S sheets for the coming week and see if that makes any difference.

WiiFitAddict said:
Great losses people!

For the second week running I've stayed the same. SO frustrating! I'm going to fill in S.A.S sheets for the coming week and see if that makes any difference.

Good idea. It is frustrating. When I STS I just mix everything up so that I'm not having any of the same meals as the week of the STS. Not sure if you already do it but you could also chuck a few red and green days into the mix or try some of the things that others have used to speed up losses. Some work for me. Have tried having more fish, green tea, lemons and a few scan bran days (with lots more fluid). Good luck.

I need to focus more and realise I'm doing this for me. I really want to do this. I've lost 1 stone 11 pounds so can't give up now. I appreciate your suggestions. Thanks peacelily.

WiiFitAddict said:
I need to focus more and realise I'm doing this for me. I really want to do this. I've lost 1 stone 11 pounds so can't give up now. I appreciate your suggestions. Thanks peacelily.

No probs good luck and let us know how it goes

I've put on 2lb but I'm not sad at all as I had a bread-fest & my Xmas celebrations early with all the trimmings as my mum came to visit until next year. So now it's full steam ahead into 2013.

WiiFit i always change things up every few weeks to see if it makes a difference.

Im on bran flakes, yogurt and a small banana for breakfast. And for the rest of my meals im going to be eating just chicken breast and salmon (flavoured with spices), rice most days (gonna buy some brown basmati this week) and plenty of super free veg.

I rearly want to try and push myself to the limits of clean eating for the next few weeks until im at target.

im now a tuesday weigher only started few weeks ago on my slimming world journey after trying many other diets. 1/2 lb off this wk - 6 in total so far xx

Sparkle88 said:
im now a tuesday weigher only started few weeks ago on my slimming world journey after trying many other diets. 1/2 lb off this wk - 6 in total so far xx

Nearly half a stone in 2 weeks its fab isn't it! I'm a new Tuesday weigher too! Rejoined group on Tuesday :) x

Its fab! Hope to lose at least a stone by xmas xx

WiiFit i always change things up every few weeks to see if it makes a difference.

Im on bran flakes, yogurt and a small banana for breakfast. And for the rest of my meals im going to be eating just chicken breast and salmon (flavoured with spices), rice most days (gonna buy some brown basmati this week) and plenty of super free veg.

I rearly want to try and push myself to the limits of clean eating for the next few weeks until im at target.

That's a good idea Craig. I think I'll give that a go. :)

I'm a tuesday Weigher :)
Had two Weigh in's so far...
Week 1 - 8lb
week 2 - 2lb

Back