Tuesday Weighers

Lannie23 said:
I'm a tuesday Weigher :)
Had two Weigh in's so far...
Week 1 - 8lb
week 2 - 2lb

That's amazing. Well done.

4lbs off for me and slimmer of the week (probably for the last time) 12st 10.5lbs off total, lets see if i can get 3.5lbs next week for my 13st award. Very happy :)

Brilliant well done

I went to a wednesday class to get weighed as was at social event on Tuesday with work all day thing food was ok in day but evening came alcohol and my good intentions went out of the window.

Stayed the same when I got weighed so hoping for a loss next week back on track and back to normal Tuesday class

Took three weeks, but ive finally got rid of the last of my holiday weight and the lowest ive been yet with a 3.5lb loss! so happy :D

Great loses everyone!!! I'm dreading next Tuesday! It's meant to be * week so god knows what the scales will say

CraigA said:
I hope its not my * week either haha.

Only joking :)

Lol I hope it's not urs either
that would be very strange indeed :)

Ergh I'm so inpatient was down the town in boots and couldn't stop myself hopping on the scales! If their correct Iv lost 4 pound since Tuesday :0 I wish I hadn't done it now cos come Tuesday il be gutted it their wrong DOH!

Lol Craig. Ur right. Men's moody week is every week :p
At least us women have an excuse once a month :)

natalie anne said:
Ergh I'm so inpatient was down the town in boots and couldn't stop myself hopping on the scales! If their correct Iv lost 4 pound since Tuesday :0 I wish I hadn't done it now cos come Tuesday il be gutted it their wrong DOH!

Yay on being 4 lbs down.
But I know what ya mean. I want to change my weigh in day til Wednesday because the meeting is first thing in the morning. But I'm afraid incase their scales weigh me different lol

honeypop said:
Yay on being 4 lbs down.
But I know what ya mean. I want to change my weigh in day til Wednesday because the meeting is first thing in the morning. But I'm afraid incase their scales weigh me different lol

I know what u meen I got weighed Tuesday morning but I'm gona have to go Monday night this week cos of work! But if boots scales are right with my consultants il be very happy :D

Let me know how it goes. Will be interested to see :) i dont think boots scales will be wring considering they are meant to be expensive scales just like sw. good luck.

honeypop said:
Let me know how it goes. Will be interested to see :) i dont think boots scales will be wring considering they are meant to be expensive scales just like sw. good luck.

Cheers honey :)
Il be either bragging on crying on here haha! I'm going to see nicki ninaj on Sunday night so al proba dance a bit weight off there haha :D

Im sure i read somewhere that you could have 10 sets of the same scales and everyone could be abit out from each other one way or the other.

I always weigh myself at home just before i go so i know what the difference is between mine and the groups scales, which is currently about 1.5lbs heavier at group so when i weigh in the week i know roughly were i am.

Ohhh lucky u!!!! Enjoy that. Fun exercise :)

CraigA said:
Im sure i read somewhere that you could have 10 sets of the same scales and everyone could be abit out from each other one way or the other.

I always weigh myself at home just before i go so i know what the difference is between mine and the groups scales, which is currently about 1.5lbs heavier at group so when i weigh in the week i know roughly were i am.

Yeah I'm not gona pay attention to it too much but surely they can't be 4 pound out so hopefully Iv lost something :) haha

I made the same mistake of popping on the scales on thursday- showed I'd lost another 3lbs. Of course now I'm desperately trying to forget I did it cos I know some of it might just be day to day fluctuations in my weight and I really don't want to start expecting a particular loss on WI day cos I know there's a good chance I'll be disappointed when really I should be pleased with any loss.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend.

Great loses everyone!!! I'm dreading next Tuesday! It's meant to be * week so god knows what the scales will say

I've never heard it called * week till I came on this site- I always call it shark week or say the commies are in town lol * week sounds much more dignified

Good luck on Tuesday.

MelScarlet said:
I've never heard it called * week till I came on this site- I always call it shark week or say the commies are in town lol * week sounds much more dignified

Good luck on Tuesday.

Lol I never called it *week until I came on the sw forum. Even the other forums I've joined on minimins don't called it * week

Well I think I will deffo be in the 11s this week if I make WI tomorrow; have had a tummy bug since last night. Will see how I feel tomorrow but may use a holiday as it won't be a true WI and will probs affect next weeks as I will gain once I start to eat and rehydrate. What do you all think? Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back