Tuesday Weighers

No just go and weigh in, you should never skip a class unless you are away on holiday. Make sure you get your fluids back in you and drink plenty of water.

CraigA said:
No just go and weigh in, you should never skip a class unless you are away on holiday. Make sure you get your fluids back in you and drink plenty of water.

Will have to wait and see how I feel, as at the minute I wouldn't even manage the walk there never mind anything else. I'm really focused and know I will get straight back on plan when I'm better, but think I would be disheartened to go this week and lose say 3lbs then go back next week and gain 2 of those due to eating again xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well had to get weighed tonight instead of tonnorow! 2 and a half pound off! Bit gutted as Iv been sooo good and the first weeks usually the biggest loss :/ but hey ho stick to it I suppose xx

natalie anne said:
Well had to get weighed tonight instead of tonnorow! 2 and a half pound off! Bit gutted as Iv been sooo good and the first weeks usually the biggest loss :/ but hey ho stick to it I suppose xx

Well done thats great, im always dreding weigh days lol xx

2lb loss today after 2 weeks of maintaining I'm thrilled !!!

CraigA said:

Hi Craig, I'm going to take your advice and go to WI, will embrace the loss haha! Xx

camz said:
Hi Craig, I'm going to take your advice and go to WI, will embrace the loss haha! Xx

And be EXTRA good next week to try and keep it up hahha! Cxx

Good luck for your weigh in today Craig A! 13st loss is amazing!

My first weigh in tonight - so hoping for at least 3lbs.

Emms x

Nervous about weigh in tonight, I'm so hungry weigh in not till 5.15 pm but on the up side I brought a size 10 dress today, was a 16/18 in Jan I'm so happy :))))

Hi all,

Signed up to slimming world last Tuesday, weigh in is at half 7 and im sooooo nervous as I dont feel like I've lost anything! Did anyone else feel like this?

Emma x

Woohoo 2.5lbs off this week, and finally in the 11's (11st13.5!!) thanks to a semi good week and a quick dose of the dreaded bug! Have met my October target of 10lbs off (beaten it by 0.5lb) and am now spurred on for next week as I REALLY don't want to gain any of it back!

Xxx

Going to weigh in in 45 minutes, dreading it! Lost 12.5lb in 3 weeks but think I been too complacent this week.. I feel a gain coming on and when I was so close to first target too! :(

Woohoo 2.5lbs off this week, and finally in the 11's (11st13.5!!) thanks to a semi good week and a quick dose of the dreaded bug! Have met my October target of 10lbs off (beaten it by 0.5lb) and am now spurred on for next week as I REALLY don't want to gain any of it back!

Xxx

well done! xx

STS for me and am very pleased after a difficult week. Another difficult week ahead so will prob be anxious when WI comes around again! :)

2lbs off and I gained a 2st sticker and club 10 woop woop

I sts. Oh we'll it's better than a gain

Back