Tuesday Weighers

2.5 award for me tonight :D this has been the longest half stone known to man!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1.5lb gain this week, gutted :(

3lbs off tonight - first week weigh in. Hoped for more as home scales said 6.5lb loss, but not to worry - it'll all show up in the end.

well done for all the losses and STS.
EnchantedJen - don;t worry - tomorrow is the start of another week!

Emms x

Actually - just realised its 3.5lbs for me this week. Sorry - but not got much faith in the golden oldies running my class. Also last week scales were on the wooden floor, this week on a dodgy carpet - so i feel a bit short changed. But still a loss!

emmaholl said:
3lbs off tonight - first week weigh in. Hoped for more as home scales said 6.5lb loss, but not to worry - it'll all show up in the end.

Emms x

I'm the same I weighed earlier in the week at boots it said I'd lost 4.5 pounds had my first weigh in last night and I'd only lost 2.5 bit guttering isn't it lol x

3 and a half off this wk - 9 and a half so far (5 wks) xx

emmaholl said:

Emms x

I love the feeling of a fresh week :) had a lovely super free autumn stew for tea so a good start, can't wait for the new day thanks for the pick me up :)

1.5lbs off today! Was very pleased as weigh ins just haven't been doing me any justice the last few weeks. But stupid me went home from weigh in and had a big silly splurge :(

4 lbs on!!!!

Yeah I'm pretty surprised too. However I know what happened, a week of being ill with a temperature, lots of bread with (not so low) soup, and very little sleep.

Not upset, just moving on, feeling much better now so onwards with the kinect workout, and onwards with the healthy eating!

This time next week my news will be good :D

camz said:
Were you expecting it Hun? Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

No :( I was hoping for a loss. But maybe it was all the exercise. Fingers crossed for next week

:)Whoop whoop lost 5lb this week and got slimmer of the week very very very happy:D

3 1/2 lbs off this week. So relieved after last two weeks of staying the same. Congratulations to all those who lost. Those who didn't, keep strong - you can do it!

-0.5 for the second time in a row! :( going to switch things up this week!

Stayed the same this week!!! Bummer!!! Really have to get in gear with this. Between being up a bit and down a bit I havent actually lost anything in a month!!!!!

stayed the same but not unhappy about it abit relieved!! well done to all who have lost :) and the rest of us all togeather now!!WE CAN AND WILL DO THIS!!!;)

Back