Tuesday Weighers

So annoyed!!! I was 2lbs down for the past few days and this morning that 2lb is back on making me the exact same weight as last week :(

Pleaseee let me have a little loss tomorrow! Gave into some homemade apple crumble last night... :break_diet:

xJoanneJJx said:
Pleaseee let me have a little loss tomorrow! Gave into some homemade apple crumble last night... :break_diet:

That won't really have much of an effect sweetie and I'm sure you'll be on for a loss! Xx

I however, gave in to lots of alcohol and a subway Friday night... And munch central yesterday! So taking the gain in my stride and then get it all off next week I hope!!

Pickle81 said:
Good luck for tomorrow, guys!

Thanks good luck to you too :D x

Good luck one and all

got weighed at my zumba group 2night and 3lb has gone!! but it has been known to reappear over night:mad:!!
so we will see

Cathie xXx

Tomorrow's D day...argh...even half a pound is good enough for me! As long as it's a loss :) Good luck everyone...I hate having to wait until 7pm! xx

1lb off for me which is the one I put on last week however we have a new C and everyone has said that the scales are weighing heavier, everyone, that is, except the C who said all the scales are the same!. We had a massive group gain last week when she arrived and she still insists they are the same.

peacelily said:
1lb off for me which is the one I put on last week however we have a new C and everyone has said that the scales are weighing heavier, everyone, that is, except the C who said all the scales are the same!. We had a massive group gain last week when she arrived and she still insists they are the same.

Well done on the loss. Was it her own scales that she brought? Could be weighing heavier since every scale is different. That's the reason I've been put off changing groups to wed morning
Well done on the 1lb loss

dizzy226 said:
Woo hoo 2lbs off getting there slowly

Well done!

honeypop said:
Well done on the loss. Was it her own scales that she brought? Could be weighing heavier since every scale is different. That's the reason I've been put off changing groups to wed morning
Well done on the 1lb loss

Well done!

Yes she has her own. Everyone is struggling but it will iron itself out. However she's only temporary so there will be another set after Christmas. Am near target so every little half counts.

3lb off! and slimmer of the week!! am chuffed to bits!! :D

Cathie xXx

Good luck fellow Tuesday weighers! Roll on 4.30pm, I'm dying to know how I've done :D

Good luck everyone!! I WI at 7 so not long now thanks god!

Lost 0.5lbs this week :) been a very bad girl so I'm very happy :D

Back