Tuesday Weighers

0.5 on....only thing off plan was some homemade apple crumble one night! hey ho. Back to basics this week and going for gold! x

Joined club tonight. My consultant is fab and has really motivated me, so tomorrow I'm out of the starting blocks all guns blazing!!! Looking forward to it

xJoanneJJx said:
0.5 on....only thing off plan was some homemade apple crumble one night! hey ho. Back to basics this week and going for gold! x

I had more on than you but I'm going to try to get into the mindset of thinking Saturday will be my first day ever on SW. I know it's a long way off now but it's the first chance I'll get to do a proper shop :-( On a plus point, my consultant was on hols this week so her area manager took our meeting - found out I'll be moving to the group SHE runs when I've moved into the new place.

Stayed the same AGAIN this week. Too many celebrations at this time of year grrr...

Hi everyone, I lost 1.5lbs last night, which I was pleased with after being poorly in the week! Need 3lbs for my 2 stone next, however I'm moving to a Wednesday WI, so unfortunately will be moving posts! Good luck with your future WIs everyone xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Stayed the same AGAIN this week. Too many celebrations at this time of year grrr...

Really doesn't make it easy does it! Everyone seems to put chocolates and cakes under your nose as well. Its very sweet and kind, but so very unintentionally unfair at the same time. You'll be fine, I think everyone seems to level out at this time of year, just keep your mind on how well you've done so far and the future will fall into place!

Well done to all the miss slinkys here! Great work :) x

Thanks Nick. Our consultant always says "is the person whose celebration it is worth you staying the same/ gaining half a pound or a pound? If they are, then that's okay". It was my youngest daughter's 16th birthday so I reckon she's worth it. :D To be fair, it's not the cakes and sweets that are my downfall, it's the crispy snacky things and the alcohol!

Hmmm couldnt make my class tonight so went to different class and put on 1lb absolutely gutted I have been really really good just hoping its cos they where different scales last time I went there I stayed the same and next week i lost 5 so hoping same will happen ... really unhappy :(

Well done to all the losers.

Hi all, as it's getting closer to Christmas work is getting busier, so I had to weigh in on Wednesday for this week, but I lost 2 pound...yay! I'm back in the game! Congrats on all your losses :D

1.5lb loss for me Really pleased to see the scales going down
2.5 will get me my club 10 so aiming for that this week :)

Morning. Just to say hi and can I join you. I have been going to sw for what seems like forever. I live in Germany and weigh on a Tuesday at my local group. I weighed in on Tuesday and gained 4 1/2 pounds. Totally expected. I called target in July and have since gained 8 1/2 pound. I am going skiing in 9 weeks today. So I am back on it. Good luck

Back