Tuesday Weighers

Good luck taskey, you can do it!

taskey said:
Morning. Just to say hi and can I join you. I have been going to sw for what seems like forever. I live in Germany and weigh on a Tuesday at my local group. I weighed in on Tuesday and gained 4 1/2 pounds. Totally expected. I called target in July and have since gained 8 1/2 pound. I am going skiing in 9 weeks today. So I am back on it. Good luck

Welcome taskey! Whereabouts in Germany do you live. I used to live in Düsseldorf...Good luck

I am in Bielefeld. Thanks for the welcome

Hello I need to join this thread!!! I weigh in at 6pm tonight and I am dreading it! I fell off the wagon this weekend...and just hoping for 0,5lb loss...I tried so hard in the week and then come weekend, visitors, paties, booze, cake, peanuts!!!!!!
Good luck to everyone for tonight hope you are feeling more confident that I am! If I lose a half I will get my club 10.....
Then I'll want to celebrate....!

Hi all, I am unsubscribing from this thread today and moving over to the weds weighers!

I wish all good luck for today/tonight, and more importantly the rest of your slimming world journey! Laura xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi all, weighing at 5 tonight and dreading it, I've had a fab week but not been loosing recently, so fingers crossed I finally shift some lbs (I am in my target range so its not the end of the world if I don't, but still when being 100% its disheartening not to see a change)

last week I gained a lb but it was star week, so hoping to see at least that lb off hopefully more.

Good luck everyone else for today

Moving back to Tuesday WI's this week- lost 4lb and hit my 2 stone target! So excited- just another 4lbs to go to get my club 10.

Good luck to everyone weighing in today :)

Moving back to Tuesday WI's this week- lost 4lb and hit my 2 stone target! So excited- just another 4lbs to go to get my club 10.

Good luck to everyone weighing in today :)

Wow fantastic, well done.

Good luck everyone for today!!!

Good luck everyone :) hope you all do well! I'm nervous been naughty past few days :(

WooHoo! 2lbs down thanyou very much :superwoman: feel great only 2.5lbs to get my stone award

Couldn't get to my weigh in tonight. Really really gutted about it.
My scales usually weigh me the same as sw. And mine are showing a 2lb loss this week. But still feel crap because I haven't got officially weighed

1lb off again this week, really happy!

1.5lb off this week would have loved 2lb for my 3st but its more motivation for next week :) 6.5lb left to go!

Back