Tuesday Weighers

4lbs off for reached my target, well under by 1.5lbs and won slimmer of the week for the final time BBBBBUUUUZZZZZIIIINNNNGGG :):D

Should also say I won't be here much longer, pick up keys to new house on Sat, hoping official move date will be the weekend after so will be hopping over to the Wed thread!

4lbs off for reached my target, well under by 1.5lbs and won slimmer of the week for the final time BBBBBUUUUZZZZZIIIINNNNGGG :):D
i bloody bet!!!! wow well done craig!! u really are amazing!!!

well doen to everyone who has lost tonight :)
-2.5lb for me yay, more than happy with that! 0.5lb to my 3.5st award and 7.5lb until target!! ...think i can do it for xmas?? i dont! haha but gonna give it a bloody good try!! :) lol x

1lb off for me this week. Not much I know but just grateful to have made a move in the right direction!

I lost 3lbs (eventhough I was off plan :/)

absolutely brilliant Craig what an achievement :happy096: you should be very proud I cant wait to see an at target picture

I lost 4 tonight so very pleased but I was more looking forward to logging in to see how you had done,..... brilliant

Back