Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone! I lost 2.5lbs- only 3lbs away from my 3 stone. Eeekk!

well done everyone!

i didnt go to wi this week cos i got weighed at my zumba class monday night so knew i put 1lb on

gonna get that off plus some more this week :)

Cathie xXx

2 1/2 off for me,so heading in the right direction.

tracy

Well done all!

First weigh in for me on Tuesday... Nervous as have moved over from a meal replacement diet so not sure if I'll have lost or gained... Had gained 6lb between stopping and starting sw so hopefully it's on the way down now :)

First weigh in for me on Tuesday... Nervous as have moved over from a meal replacement diet so not sure if I'll have lost or gained... Had gained 6lb between stopping and starting sw so hopefully it's on the way down now :)

goodluck cheekychick!! x

Thank you :)

Just been reading through your posts... You have done amazing... Very motivating! You must feel amazing :)

Needing help urgently!!!!! Weigh in is on Tuesday at 5:30....I have been so good this week 100% all days except for 3 Thornton Chocolates!!!! I am a serial weigher at home (confession)and my weight has not gone down at all this week. It is a star week for me...but how can I give my body a boost over the next two days? Success express???? Superspeed soup....how do I get rid of bloatedness, water retention and generally just feeling fat and slobby?!!!!! I have never had a gain or a maintain and I am not about to let that happen on Tuesday!!!!!!
AND...people for dinner tonight! Roast beef and a lot of veges.....(no roast potatoes!)

Difficult two days at work today and tomorrow....cross fingers it will all be OK!

Needing help urgently!!!!! Weigh in is on Tuesday at 5:30....I have been so good this week 100% all days except for 3 Thornton Chocolates!!!! I am a serial weigher at home (confession)and my weight has not gone down at all this week. It is a star week for me...but how can I give my body a boost over the next two days? Success express???? Superspeed soup....how do I get rid of bloatedness, water retention and generally just feeling fat and slobby?!!!!! I have never had a gain or a maintain and I am not about to let that happen on Tuesday!!!!!!
AND...people for dinner tonight! Roast beef and a lot of veges.....(no roast potatoes!)

Difficult two days at work today and tomorrow....cross fingers it will all be OK!

Lesleyanne, I feel your pain hun! Star week for me too:(
Please, step away from the scales, lol;) If you have stayed within your syns, you should be fine.

I always find drinking loads of water is good for me. Constantly peeing, but needs must, lol;)

I've stuck within my sins but used them for crap like choc chip cookies and mince pies so fingers crossed the scales will be good to me in Tuesday!

Sounds to me your doing everything right chick so try not to worry too much and good luck!!! xxx

I've my second weigh in 2mo. Lost 6lbs first week but feel like I'm going to gain :-( was good all week bar one plate of chips lol.

i hate Mondays now as always nervous about weigh ins. Best of luck to every1

I had a Success Express day yesterday...hoping it will pay off. Will try the same today!
Breakfast - half plate of tomato and onions and mushrooms with bacon and poached egg.
Tea and Coffee throughout the day (about 4 cups) with Skimmed milk HexA
Lunch - 1 spoon of pasta and tomato sauce with chicken breast and half a plate of salad...cucumber, tomato, beetroot, lettuce, carrot
Snack 2 clementines and watermelon
Supper Roast Beef and roast vegetables
SYNS 3 x 125ml red wine = 13 SYNS/1/2 tbs horseradish sauce = 1 SYN/ 5 chocolate buttons + 1 SYN

Did not have my HEX B - I took and Alpen Bar to work...but had no time to eat it!

Is there anyone else who does not have HEX B...Do youn think I have to have them...do you think not having them affects weight loss?

Just hoping I can keep it all together today!

Good luck everyone for WI today.

I've lost 3lbs this week so only 1lb to go before I reach my 10%. Know this coming week is probably gonna be a little disappointing- got family staying with us and they arrived with several bottles of wine- trying to say no most nights but I've had more over the weekend than I should have- will have to pull up my socks when they've gone.

one on for me but didnt get weighed last week. feel like i can get it back off nxt wk :)

Cathie XxX

First weigh in... Lost 9lbs.. Total of 60lbs lost now :) target 70lbs by Christmas

Good luck everyone! I had a weekend in Manchester so hoping for STS or a gain of maybes 1.5lbs i could live with?! x

Back