Tuesday Weighers

By the way over the last week i have been keeping a new diary, so while i havent been counting syns hexa+b free food and super free food as such everything has been written down.

I think you've done well enough Craig. I can't believe that anyone would want to put any amount of stress onto you after what you've achieved! And you are right, you've done it for yourself, so sod everyone else!

2.5 loss for me this week Great after 1lb gain last week Happily on track
1lb to go for my club 10!

Only lost 1/2 lb this week but I got my 1.5 stone award so happy with that :clap: xx

I lost 2 on Tuesday. Wanted 3 to get my 1.5stone award but that was unrealistic really! Hope I get it next week! Hope everyone is having a good week!x

Hi guys, I'm new to Minimins but weigh in on Tuesdays in group. So far since Sept 2011 I've lost 4st 6.5lbs so hoping for that shiny on Tuesday?

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Is it sad that I am excited about WI tomorrow night???

Yey finally tuesday is nearly here and i can relax after! dreading the weigh in this week as im waiting to see if i can reach the 10s! been waiting such a long time for this!

Good luck everyone. I don't know how you all do it waiting till the evening, I think I would drive myself crazy (like I don't already lol). I lost 3lbs this week and passed my 10% target I was wishing I could reach by christmas- hoping I will be close to 3 stone by Xmas now.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Well on my scales I'm showing a 3lb gain :( I had one night out and wasn't all that bad :( but I think it's * week or that my scales r just broke lol

Good luck everyone. I don't know how you all do it waiting till the evening, I think I would drive myself crazy (like I don't already lol). I lost 3lbs this week and passed my 10% target I was wishing I could reach by christmas- hoping I will be close to 3 stone by Xmas now.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Well done - fantastic loss! Xxx

Back