Tuesday Weighers

Well on my scales I'm showing a 3lb gain :( I had one night out and wasn't all that bad :( but I think it's * week or that my scales r just broke lol

Go with star week thats what i did last week ;)

Don't worry until you are weighed officially....unless you weigh at home? X

My scales usually weigh me the exact same as sw ones at class

Go with star week thats what i did last week ;)

Lol I'm sure Craig. Any advice on how to deal with cramps and water retention then? Lol

good luck everyone! * week for me so not expecting any big losses! xx

Haha Craig ur too funny!!!

Good luck everyone today

If SW scales show the same as yours Charlene it could be star week as like you say you've had worse nights out and not gained that much, I'll keep fingers crossed for you.

I can't wait for WI tonight, no idea how I've done, I've been on plan but been ill so wondering if that will effect it as I have eaten loads all free but still loads lol

1lb off for me which I'm chuffed about. :). I agree with the poster about waiting till evening I don't know how you do that either. The reason I chose my group was because it was in the morning I couldn't cope with an evening one. Suppose you must get used to it. Good luck to everyone ;-)

I weighed again there and it showed a 1lb loss geology this morning. So just gonna wait til weigh in tonight lol

Lol Donna let me know how Craig's advice is

1lb off for me which I'm chuffed about. :). I agree with the poster about waiting till evening I don't know how you do that either. The reason I chose my group was because it was in the morning I couldn't cope with an evening one. Suppose you must get used to it. Good luck to everyone ;-)

Well done on the loss!! I would prefer a morning class but there is none with my consultant and wouldn't be able to get the child minded to sit through the class. It's hard waiting around all day x

I can't make the morning class near me either as its too far to walk after dropping little one off, I'd never get there in time (shame as it'd be good body magic) but hopefully in Jan I won't be able to make a morning class because I'll be working anyway :) then the wait won't be as bad either as I'll be busy.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, little one brought Mr Cuddles down this morning so I'm tempted to use him (little one's hot water bottle lol)

I joined SW last Tuesday and tonight will be my first weigh in.

Not expecting to loose because it was my 30th Birthday on Thursday and I have been out for 2 meals and been away all weekend with family, but I have found that I have been more consious in my choices even though I was not sticking to plan. If i would of left joining until today, I would have been worse over the weekend.

Back on track from yesterday morning and I am going to have a really good week.

Well done to everyone who has lost so far this week! I got my 4 1/2 st shiny this week and. Slimmer of the week with a 2lb loss so really chuffed :D

Roll on 6pm!! I'm usually at work until 5 so it's very handy as I can go straight there after work. However today I'm doing a short day so got to finish at 1 and now it's torture waiting for 6pm!! Hurry up!! Plus I, like many people, don't eat a lot on WI day so I'm starving! And being at home means I'm surrounded by food!! Argh!

Roll on 6pm!! I'm usually at work until 5 so it's very handy as I can go straight there after work. However today I'm doing a short day so got to finish at 1 and now it's torture waiting for 6pm!! Hurry up!! Plus I, like many people, don't eat a lot on WI day so I'm starving! And being at home means I'm surrounded by food!! Argh!

Go to bed for a few hours that will help haha

ive got to say this is the first day for me of having my normal meals before weigh in ive had 3 so far today. I would normally eat very little before weigh in but i dont want to do that anymore as i hate starving my body. I did a trial weigh in yesterday and was the same before work and after work so im hoping for the same today and i will be fine.

Go to bed for a few hours that will help haha

ive got to say this is the first day for me of having my normal meals before weigh in ive had 3 so far today. I would normally eat very little before weigh in but i dont want to do that anymore as i hate starving my body. I did a trial weigh in yesterday and was the same before work and after work so im hoping for the same today and i will be fine.
That's not a bad idea!!
I prob will do a bit of housework and make dinner for after WI, that should keep me busy :) I'm not used to having Tuesday afternoons off, suppose I should make the most of it before Xmas hits and I'm working 60+ hours :(

Back