Tuesday Weighers

Feeling a bit nervous about tonight's weigh in, this will be my 2nd weigh in and really want to lose at least 0.5 lbs for my half a stone! I've managed to persuade a friend to join sw tonight so will be good to have some healthy competition to spur me on :D and support me. Good luck to all Tuesday weighers some good losses already :p xx

Feeling a bit nervous about tonight's weigh in, this will be my 2nd weigh in and really want to lose at least 0.5 lbs for my half a stone! I've managed to persuade a friend to join sw tonight so will be good to have some healthy competition to spur me on :D and support me. Good luck to all Tuesday weighers some good losses already :p xx

Good luck. Will have my fingers crossed ;-)

I must say, next time work offers me a half day on a Tuesday I'm going to say no! The suspense is killing me, I want to be weighed!!!

2lb on!! First gain :( boo

I lost 3 1/2 lbs! :)

Thanks honeypop! Had a few maintains over the last few weeks so really pleased to be on the move again. :)

3.5 lb off for me Thrilled !!

Got my 1.5stone award and club 10 and slimmer of the week

Well done those who have lost and good luck to everyone still waiting x

2lb off for me :) that's my gain away from last week plus an extra half for good measure :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1pound on for me...boo hoo...my first gain EVER!!!! Depressed!!!! Had a good week and tried hard except for Friday night! My family are shocked as they have seen me be good the whole week, while they eat their magnums after supper!

Extra strict this next week!

2lbs off for me so that's my gain from last week away plus a little more for good measure :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

1lb off!! Was hoping for more but very happy, that means 7.5lbs off in 2 weeks! Yay and got my half a stone award, was excited to get my first sticker :D xx

Back