Tuesday Weighers

1.5 lb off and got my 2.5 stone award so happy with that :)))

0.5llb ON could have been alot worse, went out for meals 3 nights last week & the German market in Brum so i'm giving my self a pat on the back!

Now on with this week a swift kick up the bum "I WANT MY STONE BY CHRISTMAS!!!!" ;)

Woo hoo! That's fab. Next week? Green tea, lemons, fish, super speed, scan bran? X
haha erm, i actually dont want it for next week, lol tas silly as that sounds, but next week at WI theres no image therapy, its just weigh and go lol, and the week after we r having SW xmas party ect so i want it that week instead lol, so 1lb this week then 1lb the week after n ill be ecstatic with that! :) lol x

You've done brilliantly loolahoop, well done! Hope it works out as you'd like.

thanks WiiFitAddict :) will be sods law i get a -2lb next week lol it very rarely happens, even when ive tried sooo hard for it lol, sowill probhappen when i dont try so hard, not that id complain obviously lol but as long as i get iot for xmas ill be happy :) x

haha erm, i actually dont want it for next week, lol tas silly as that sounds, but next week at WI theres no image therapy, its just weigh and go lol, and the week after we r having SW xmas party ect so i want it that week instead lol, so 1lb this week then 1lb the week after n ill be ecstatic with that! :) lol x

Yes good plan. I got mine when there were only about 7 people in and usually there are about 40. We are going through a C change and people have stopped coming or staying, not sure. However I was fine with it being quiet as I still haven't got used to all the clappy bit even after 6 months! 1lb each week is def doable and will be nice to have the party to celebrate. :)

Lost 2lbs this week :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes good plan. I got mine when there were only about 7 people in and usually there are about 40. We are going through a C change and people have stopped coming or staying, not sure. However I was fine with it being quiet as I still haven't got used to all the clappy bit even after 6 months! 1lb each week is def doable and will be nice to have the party to celebrate. :)
we dont usually have many people in our group, prob aver. about 12, but our C runs a 9.30am and a 5.30pm on the same day and i know they r busy. i do feel my self get red everyweek with the whole clappy thing lol, but yeh 1lb per week for the next 2 weeks is totally doable, even for me lol, so not too much pressure, and then i can be at target for xmas, relax just a little xmas day knowing i have my 3lb safety net lol, then after xmas bang on the exercise and try and get to the bottom end of my target...well thats the plan anyways lol!

we dont usually have many people in our group, prob aver. about 12, but our C runs a 9.30am and a 5.30pm on the same day and i know they r busy. i do feel my self get red everyweek with the whole clappy thing lol, but yeh 1lb per week for the next 2 weeks is totally doable, even for me lol, so not too much pressure, and then i can be at target for xmas, relax just a little xmas day knowing i have my 3lb safety net lol, then after xmas bang on the exercise and try and get to the bottom end of my target...well thats the plan anyways lol!

Good plan. Same for me. I need to be under just to be on the safe side then I might consider revising target but not sure as I'm feeling ok at this weight. Can wear size 10 (even have a pair of m&s size 8's eeek!!! Don't think I've worn size 8 since I was 10!) However am very aware that m&s do vanity sizing! Hope your week is going well. :)

Gosh guys.... had a booboo..... ate the last of the pringles..... really disgusted with myself considering there 43 syns a tin!!!!! so i prob ate about 10 syns in 2 seconds :/ please God the scales dont reflect it on tuesday

Good luck tomorrow everyone. I had a bit of an accident with a box of chocolate fingers over the weekend but still hoping for at least 1lb off! x

Good luck tomorrow everyone. I had a bit of an accident with a box of chocolate fingers over the weekend but still hoping for at least 1lb off! x
I had the same accident with a box of chocolate fingers last Tuesday after WI!
Trouble was I continued to have "accidents" with various chocolates and snacks :eek:
Been strict last few days so just got to hope I haven't done too much damage!
(Open box of mini mince pies might not help!)

I had the same accident with a box of chocolate fingers last Tuesday after WI!
Trouble was I continued to have "accidents" with various chocolates and snacks :eek:
Been strict last few days so just got to hope I haven't done too much damage!
(Open box of mini mince pies might not help!)

Aaaahhh it was you I have to blame! I literally never have chocolate fingers and not had them in years- but someone on mini's posted about eating a box and from then on it they were just stuck in my head. God, how bad is that lol?!

Back