Tuesday Weighers

1.5 off :)

Third weigh in last night - 1lb off! Which bought me to a total on 7.5lbs in three weeks. Was very pleased and got my 1/2 stone sticker! yay! Ax

+0.5lb this week, but I've set target at my current weight for now, I will lose the last 7lb sometime next year but for now I'm just going to try and stay where I am, mainly because the way I see it I've lost 3st in 6 months going to give my body a break and increase my sin in take (from about 6/7 a day to 10-15) and then gradually start losing the last bit again. I'll get there will start losing again in the spring.

Well... after a couple of shoddy, shoddy weeks with 1lb on followed by 1/2 lb on, I've had a great one this time and lost 3lbs :D BOOYAH!

Going away for Christmas, so who knows what will happen, just going to try and keep up the daily walking routine!!

Well done to everyone this week, any sort of loss at this time of year is a massive bonus!

Attachments

• cartman-dance.gif
    cartman-dance.gif
    3.1 KB · Views: 45
hello all hope you don't mind me joining the Tuesday thread i used to be a Thursday but changed to a closer group :) first week back after dropping out for 4 month and i had. a massive 4·5 loss biggest ever for me made up. hope you are all shrinking to :)

Hello ladies and gents! I've had a big old break from SW and gained 4lb in that time. Had my first WI this Tuesday. Really hoping to not put any on over Christmas so we shall see. Been 100% so far and hoping for a nice loss next week :)

Forgot to update this week- I lost 1lb- really happy with that cos its shark week and I was so bloated I could have been having twins lol.

Hello ladies and gents! I've had a big old break from SW and gained 4lb in that time. Had my first WI this Tuesday. Really hoping to not put any on over Christmas so we shall see. Been 100% so far and hoping for a nice loss next week :)

Hi there. Welcome back have missed seeing you on here. Not bad only to have put on 4lbs! Hope this week goes well :)

Hi everyone just introducing myself as a fellow tuesday weigher, normally an evening weigh in depending on my shifts. is it sad that i actually look forward to it

Back