Tuesday Weighers

Haha made me laugh!! My C calls it "star week"!

Eugh. That just about covers it! Scales have been up all week?? Have been really good apart from the weekend, was out for an indian meal for my dad's bday. In for a gain i suspect :(

I'm really hoping for a loss, had a bad start on Wednesday but been 100% ever since and then star week kicks in today and I want to eat everything in sight :( it's only the thought of WI tomorrow night that's stopping me from opening all the Xmas goodies lol. Good luck everyone. X

Hi everyone

I also weigh on a Tuesday which I am dreading as it is my happy time lol. wanted to ask the ladies how they find their weigh ins on star week? I tend to sts even though I have been really good all week! Good luck everyone for tomorrow :)

It all depends on when mine starts. A Monday is the worst day as I tend to put on or STS even if I've been 100% all week. Saturday is best day to start for me, as I'm aware of how close WI is so I'm really strict and its long enough for the bloating to go down. I once lost 4lbs on star week simply cos I started on a Saturday! Worst week was my birthday and star week at the time, put on 4lbs :eek:

Oh dear I'm dreading it too. My scales said 3 up on last week which is still within target range but haven't even made it to Christmas week yet!!! Eek! Had two alcohol events which have triggered horrendous headaches and subsequent painkillers. They always make me bloated and constipated but to be honest have eaten badly this week too. Will need to get the finger out cos weigh in will be thurs between Christmas and new year and a lot can happen in 9 days! Good luck to everyone else.

Last one til new year . Got my two stone last week n really hope a loss dis week which leave room for gain for first week back without goin too far from 2 st loss if dat makes sense

I went to an earlier class today and gained a pound. Not too upset as had a lot of meals out!!!! (And puddings!!!) x

Good luck team Tuesday!!!

Dreading mine, I missed last week and have suffered really bad constipation for 10 days now (sorry tmi) on varies tablets now really would like to see the 10's

Good luck everyone. I lost 3lbs this week now my bloating has gone down. Hoping to squeeze in another good week for Christmas to get close to 3 stone lost.

2.5lbs off for me :) pretty good considering star week started yesterday!

4lb off for me! So lost the weight Id put on during my break from plan. Hoping for 1lb off next week.

Back