Tuesday Weighers

Ive weighed in this morning and had a maintain very happy with that :)

Stayed the same by some huge fluke this week, off to London tomorrow for 3 days, so will be no slimming world angel!! Xxx

4.5lbs on for me this week :( but totally expected!! Got lots going on over next week so going for damage limitation!

My group was on today because of the holidays. I lost 1.5lb!! Indicative of how unchristmassy I've been feeling! Sorry! Will slink of too bah humbug corner.

STS for me this week which I'm chuffed about as I'm 0.5 above target which am hoping will pop off in the next couple of weeks.

Had 0.5lb on Sunday and weighing again this Sunday I am expecting a gain from all the drinking and extra goodies but I've enjoyed Xmas
Myself and himself are back to healthy meals today x

Had this week's WI this morning (back to tuesday next week) and despite all my fretting that I'd not been strict enough with myself over Christmas I managed to lose 1lb taking me up to 3 stone! Hope you all have a great new year's eve and good luck with your post-xmas WIs.

Wow, you're looking great in your new pic Craig!

Weighed in tonight and lost 7lbs but that was over 4 weeks. Still, pretty pleased to have done that over Christmas.

Think I need to update my pic as that was my original Wii Mii figure! :)

Dredding tonights weigh in! not been on plan at all have had the lurgy all xmas 7 still got it so ive eaten comforting foods.

The Sunday before xmas got weighed & gained a half ,so gonna draw a line under xmas & new year and look forward to my results on Tue 8th!

Back