Tuesday Weighers

My weigh in is tonight, hoping for a maintain.

My WI is tonight, expecting a gain but hoping its small lol. And then I will be leaving this thread as from next week I will changing to a Wednesday weigher!

My wi is at 10.30am today, then again at 7pm on tues. so not expecting a big loss on tues.

Thinking of having my breakfast before this mornings weigh in to make it more realistic!!? Any views? Xxx

well, 1lb on over xmas & new year, drawn a line under it read my book again & back to basics for me. Looking forward to my next weig in! ;)

2lbs on over the whole of Xmas and new year, can handle that, but would like it off over the next 2 weigh ins; next of which is in 4 days xx

My first WI tonight in over 3 weeks (On today due to Tue being NYD!) Expecting a 7lb or so gain..Will be off sharp-ish though :D

Come on Jo you cant nip off sharpish ;) you need to stop to group lol

Im sure you will have whatever gain knocked off in a matter of weeks

I meant the weight will be back off sharpish lol! :D

Happy new year to everyone and good luck with any post-new year WI's :)

And wow Craig- the new pictures are great- really inspirational

STS for me :) and I'm officially a Wednesday weigher from next week :)

Well done Craig!

Well done everyone - I've got weigh in on tuesday (first time since 24 Dec!)

Fingers crossed its not loads on! My home scales say 5 at the moment!!! (I blame the cheese!)

X

Hi everyone, im getting weighed on tuesday morning as starting again after a few months off due to operation and christmas lol but raring to go so started plan this thursday so hoping for a loss by tuesday :) be good to read everyones losses each week again as very encouraging! :)

Weigh in tmw, slightly nervous as I havnt been weighed since day after boxing day, havnt been brilliant, had lots of meals out for bdays etc and a few too many vodkas on new years eve :)

Good luck for tomorrow everyone, hope you're all having a good week.

Today is the day! Off to morning weigh in again as my hubby is off work so then we can have the day together :) think I've gained about 3/4lbs since Xmas eve!

Whatever the news though I am back on plan and the podge is gonna fly off. It's weird but after a week of gain I usually have a fab loss the next week! Guess it's cos it makes you focus a little harder on your goals.

Must. Not. Panic!

Good luck Team Tuesday weighers!!!

Back