Tuesday Weighers

Hi guys. I'm new to minimins . I have been at slimming world for 6 months. I weigh on a Tuesday . Can I join this thread. I got my two stone award just before Xmas And was at my lightest with 2 stone and 2 pounds gone but over 2 weeks at Xmas u put on 6 lbs. aiming to get back down to the 2 stone mark ASAP. I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. It seems everyone is very supportive.

Hi guys. I'm new to minimins . I have been at slimming world for 6 months. I weigh on a Tuesday . Can I join this thread. I got my two stone award just before Xmas And was at my lightest with 2 stone and 2 pounds gone but over 2 weeks at Xmas u put on 6 lbs. aiming to get back down to the 2 stone mark ASAP. I hope you don't mind me joining this thread. It seems everyone is very supportive.

Of course you can thats what we are here forto support each other :)

Hoping for a loss os 2lbs or so tonight..last WI was only 5 days days ago!

Hi i hope its okay for me to join this thread
biggrin.gif

I'm new to MiniMins and i am joining Slimming World tonight! Eeekk i'm excited but really nervous too! I have been to Weight Watchers in the past and i did really well, Lost 4 stone and maintained for 2/3 years, Over the last 2 years i have gained it all back unfortunately - I'm now 22 and need to learn to love myself again i suppose, Getting comfortable in my relationship defo hasn't helped my waist line (Although i wouldn't change that part for the world) According to weigh in just after Christmas at Boots i now have 5st 8lbs to lose - Scary -

Good luck to everyone -
bighug.gif

I have been reading the posts and everyone has done so well, Its really encouraging thank you -

CraigA I nearly dropped my mug of tea when i saw your pictures WOW you have done amazing!!
character00115.gif

STS for me this week- period week and really bloated so could be worse. At least I managed not to gain over the christmas period and now the kids are back at school I have no excuse not to get out most days and get some miles in.

Good luck to everyone else.

Welldone Melscarlet your doing great with your weight loss, im such a snail when it comes to dieting ive lost 12lbs in 14 weeks, the only big number i acheived was when i started! so long as the weight stays off this time thats all that matters to me :D

Have a great weigh in everyone!!:D

Welcome to the board dbkelsie, ive been doing sw since the end of Sept, you'll get addicted to this board & the people on it are truly inspirational, when im having a bad day, i pop on here and just read their posts & look and the photos, really gets me motivated again.
look forward to your weight losses :D

Lost 4lb today! Can't believe it, after the 3.5lb gain over Christmas/New Year I'm well chuffed! Only 5lb to target :D

Well done sparx!

Well the complacency of losing 7lbs last week hit me tonight when I weighed in with a gain of 2 1/2 lbs! :break_diet:

It's really focused me to get back on track. :)

+6lbs :)

2.5lbs off for me :) Happy with that, as my last weigh in was only on Thursday

0.5 off!

Mortified!!! Haven't been to group for 3 weeks, went tonight and put on 11lbs!!! :(
No excuses, just been a little piggy over Crimbo so lesson learnt, back on track!

Back