Tuesday Weighers

Had my First Weigh in today and it wasn't pretty! Done SW many times but determined to stick it this time!! Well done to everyone who has lost this week, some inspiring people on here to keep me motivated :)

1lb off for me so 2lb under target. Im going for a 1 or 2lb gain this week.

And my bro he had a 15.5lb loss wow and it was only 5 days from last weigh in.

Hiya, can I join this thread? I'm new to slimming world. Started last week! And I'm 4.5lbs down today :) Really love it, was so afraid to stand on the scale this eve as cant believe it's possible to eat that much and still lose weight!!!
Started 2nd jan 2013 (10st 13.5lbs)
8th jan (10st 9lbs)
Yay!

Hi new to this amazing site hope I can join this thread... I have done sw before with good results but kept falling off track. Am now motivated for a new start. I have started back a few days and decided to brave the scales this morning and was quite surprised that I managed to maintain what I had weighed before Christmas. Still have a long way to go but I find that too daunting to think how much I have to lose so I think of small targets like the first stone. Ramble over so am aiming for 3-4lbs loss next week hopefully.

1lb off thats my christmas excess gone, now back on plan 100%

Have a good week everyone :D

ooooo not been on for a while missed reading how every1 has got on got weighed new years eve n put 4lbs on not bad considering i had a fab crimbo but last nite had lost 4lbs so im back to losing ways
2013 the year im gonna lose my wibbly wobbly bum :D

I weighed in yesterday, lost 3 lbs. Was extra happy because it was my birthday Monday, and as I put on 2lbs over Christmas it meant I was -1lbs from my pre-Christmas weight. Roll on 2013, 7 Jan 2014 aka 30th birthday for target.

So there I was at the beginning of december all chuffed with myself thinkin 'oh yeah I got this'

Got cocky and slack and lazy

Now here I am 7.5lb heavier disappointed, angry but regaining motivation
I am 80% back in the zone Need to redo my stats for that extra push and gonna read back for some motivation from you inspiring people!!!!!!

So there I was at the beginning of december all chuffed with myself thinkin 'oh yeah I got this'

Got cocky and slack and lazy

Now here I am 7.5lb heavier disappointed, angry but regaining motivation
I am 80% back in the zone Need to redo my stats for that extra push and gonna read back for some motivation from you inspiring people!!!!!!

Yeah just get back in the zone and you will be fine.

My bro put over a stone on over christmas and he lost 15.5lbs in 5 days when he weighed in tuesday so it can come off again quite quick again.

Hi I'm new to this had my first weigh in on Tuesday and lost 4 1/2 it's my 30th birthday this year so hoping to be at target by then! Roughly about 4 stone to go!!

Hi everyone, well done on the weight loss! I joined slimming world on tuesday the 8th Jan, and was horrified at the scales! I obviously knew I was big but not 19 stone big. So here is to a happy healthy 2013 and hopefully shift some of these unwanted pounds!

Welcome and good luck to all the new folk!:)

i am new to this .i weigh next tuesday .i just hope that i wont be putting on weight .as i lost last week.but if i do .i will just try harder . like we all do lol.

OK back on track after 3 very naughty weeks :/ was 3.5lb up over the holidays oops. So here's hoping I reverse a good bit of that this week and Tuesday will be a good day for me. :)

Really hoping it goes well for me, first week weighing nerves are setting in already! lol I'm doing well just one thing I wasn't sure of the syns for and that was quarter of a quiche from Asda, so thinking it would have taken syn allowance and not had anything else bad.

I'd love to lose about 3 or 4lb in the first week..

Back