Tuesday Weighers

Hi guys newbie here, started the 8th of Jan and weighted in 7lbs lighter on Tuesday, was beaming ear to ear :) got my Half stone award and was delighted. Love this diet but did all the major work on Lipotrim by losing 5 stone, but this diet is amazing and so filling and tasty recipes too. Well done to everyone here with your loses and hope I can do just as good xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I didnt go tuesday as im at target and get board of image therapy sometimes but my bro lost 4lb and won SOTW and the raffle lol

Well done Craig's brother! :D

Well done to your brother, Craig. Bet he was well happy!

Just started out on Tuesday and was the first time I'd been weighed since I was pregnant. (Had my little man 5 months ago today). I weighed 12st0.5lb!! I was so amazed that I hadn't put on more weight through pregnancy etc as I was 11st13lbs before pregnancy! :eek:. Will post on the 22nd with how I've managed with my first week of EE Slimming World! x

Just started out on Tuesday and was the first time I'd been weighed since I was pregnant. (Had my little man 5 months ago today). I weighed 12st0.5lb!! I was so amazed that I hadn't put on more weight through pregnancy etc as I was 11st13lbs before pregnancy! :eek:. Will post on the 22nd with how I've managed with my first week of EE Slimming World! x

Wow, well done thats amazing!

Hows everyone feeling about tomorrows weigh-in?
I've had a really good week this week but also star has been here and i feel really bloated. I need to lose 2.5lb to get my 2st Award, really hope i do it but not too sure :(

Not hopeful I've been eating too much bread and not keeping a food diary :(
Maintain would be amazing Fingers crossed

Good luck tomorrow everyone x

Fingers crossed you both do better than expected. Are your weigh-ins in the morning, afternoon or evening?

last week lost 3.5lbs. Hopefully I'll have a loss tomorrow after the last week. Usually I don't have 2 great weeks together. Eeek

I can't seem to get my head back in the game since reaching target :-(. Can't get to WI today but that's a relief. Going to get my books out today and lose what I've put on. Making me feel rubbish. Good luck to all the other Tuesday weighers.

Good luck today everyone! Weighing in this evening and feeling anxious already, only my 2nd weigh in!

Not been online much for a couple of weeks but keeping on with it- lost 2lbs last week and 3lbs this week so very happy with that.

Good luck to all you other Tuesday weighers :)

Back