Tuesday Weighers

helen you are on the way down again .which is good .we all take a step back then forward again .lol but we will get their in the end .thats the good thing .:devilangel:

okkkkk been a while since i checked in lol..... update: up a whopping 3lbs this week!!!! to be fair i was VERY naughty .... being my 28th birthday and a girlie weekend in Dublin!!! so back on track 100% and shift this last 8lbs to target!!!!! Running is going great considering i was a total beginner 4 weeks ago, training for a 10k currently and working up an average of 11minutes per mile!!!...! i got my silver award this week so going for my gold now in the next 2 months, whoop onwards and upwards!!!!

4 off today So thrilled Stuck to plan and was prepared Kept a food diary Makes all the difference for me :))))

Fantastic result - 9 pounds off - that makes 12 in 2 weeks plus slimmer of the week plus half stone award - Happy dancing!
:D

Do people drink water before they weigh-in? I'm wary of eating and drinking too much during the day in case there's a detrimental effect on what the scales say. I had a feeling my loss would have been more if I hadn't drank water, but is the opposite true?

(I still lost 3.5lb though so it wasn't that bad).

Hi folks, rejoined tonight after being on WW! Ill be weighing in on a Tuesday and I'm looking forward to a 100% week!

Back