Tuesday Weighers

Yey lost 3.5lbs this week and got my silver award! Feeling amazing since I started running 5 weeks ago and I just completed my first 5k marathon this morning in 29.39 minutes!!!! Success !!!!

I'm looking forward to my weigh in tomorrow, although a little bit worried as it's been my brothers birthday so there's been a few celebrations. Tried to be good and been good I think today so hopefully tomorrow wont be too bad. I'll be happy with just 0.5lb though! Bring my weight loss up to 4lbs then x

Ooooo jo-kate I'm worried about weigh in too, had a 2nd bday party to go too and I was soooo good and j my ate a small slice if cake and a piece if garlic bread. I even brought my own soup while everyone else was having yummy greasy pizzas and pasta bake etc. Ive been plateaued last few weeks and last week was my first big loss in a while so im hoping I won't reverse anything.

After a fantastic January full of 3 to 3 1/2lbs losses I just struggled this month with a 1lbs gain, then 2x 1lbs losses. I finally broke my February 1lbs barrier and lost 2lbs this week!

1/2lb loss this week I had a fairly good week Went over syns 2 days but my days were full of free and superfree meals so I think this helped me stay on track
I have a night out this week so I hope not to go too mad and skip the chipper afterwards!!!! I really want to stay on the downwards track Been in the 11's for aaaages!!

Good luck everyone x

Not looking forward to weighing in tonight I must admit. Must of had around 200 syns this week :( Cant imagine theres going to be much of a chance of losing anything lol

Im already back in the mindset of doing better this week but I know that tonight is going to be truly awful lol

x

Weigh-in tonight. Hoping for 2lbs off.

2 on this week but I have had really bad flu and took lots of medicines and ate crap so its my own fault!! oh well eh!

I put 5lbs on as I expected. That's over 3 weeks and includes a fortnight of being ill and a week in Lanzarote.

Onwards and downwards (weightwise!)

stayed the same - not surprised after 9 pound loss last week but still disappointed. Got Slimmer of the Month for February though!

I stayed the same this week. I'm chuffed with this though as i've had my brothers birthday so, had a chinese on saturday night and a big family meal on sunday so I'm actually pleased with it. Would like to loose 3.5 by next week though as i'd have lost half a stone then! Well done to all loosers ( in the nice way!!) and to those that have put on or stayed the same dont worry about it, always next week xxx

I stuck to the plan 100% bar a Chinese on Friday night (I had half of a curry, rice and chips with my mum and it was a pretty small portion).

I only lost 0.5lb and it's week 2. :( I have had cramps all day so maybe it's star week. My Consultant could tell how disappointed I was.

It's very dispiriting. My Consultant told me I should use my syns but I'm still finding it hard to get my head around the fact that eating biscuits and chocolate will boost your weight loss. Maybe I should try it this week and see what happens.

I wanted to lose 2lbs each week. :(

Back