Tuesday Weighers

First WI for me tonight and 2lb off. Very happy because I had a pretty huge slip up on Saturday (oops).

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I stuck to the plan 100% bar a Chinese on Friday night (I had half of a curry, rice and chips with my mum and it was a pretty small portion).

I only lost 0.5lb and it's week 2. :( I have had cramps all day so maybe it's star week. My Consultant could tell how disappointed I was.

It's very dispiriting. My Consultant told me I should use my syns but I'm still finding it hard to get my head around the fact that eating biscuits and chocolate will boost your weight loss. Maybe I should try it this week and see what happens.

I wanted to lose 2lbs each week. :(

please dont be disheartend, sometimes things arnt shown on the scale the same week- bodies adjusting and that. im sure you'll see the results you want soon :)

please dont be disheartend, sometimes things arnt shown on the scale the same week- bodies adjusting and that. im sure you'll see the results you want soon :)

Thank you. I suppose 4lbs in two weeks IS 2lbs each week, but seeing 0.5lb off does suck lol. Better than weight on though! xx

First week... 8lbs
but.... All noticeably from my boobs :,(

I lost 4lb this week.

Was expecting a gain to be honest as i haven't been well AT ALL this week and barely eaten anything but what i have eaten have been dry things like toast and crisps ('wet' things made me sick) plus all the throat sweets and cough syrups so don't know how i managed that. Made me very very pleased though.

Some fab weight losses - well done everyone!

1lb off for me last night, taking me to 12st 5.5lb.

2lb to go until I hit my 2.5stone award and 6lb to go until I am in the 11's, wooohoooo! :party0011:

well done :)

Turns out I only lost half a pound this week due to it being star week. I feel less discouraged now.

1 1/2lb off this week. Bringing me closer to target now. 4 stone 3lb down 7lb to go :)

Back