Tuesday Weighers

Hi all

How ok to jump aboard - cant believe didn't subscribe from the start. Started 1 jan, been 100% on plan & struggling with the slowest losses I've ever had. 12.5 off so far with no sts / gain which is a positive. Wi tomorrow ( obviously) & so hoping for first stone. Good luck for tomorrow all x

Good luck mal, slow and steady wins the race!

Hi all

How ok to jump aboard - cant believe didn't subscribe from the start. Started 1 jan, been 100% on plan & struggling with the slowest losses I've ever had. 12.5 off so far with no sts / gain which is a positive. Wi tomorrow ( obviously) & so hoping for first stone. Good luck for tomorrow all x

Slow is good :) that's a great loss since Jan! Well done x

Hello guys, can I join thread?
My first week s/w online weigh in on Tuesday mornings.
Have an all over target of 5 stone but a mini target of 3 stone.
6.4lb loss today.
I've heard 2nd week can be s/s week Any tips to try make it not be?

Hooray for Mal!:D

Well done on ur losses today my WI is tonight not had a brill week so think it might be my first gain, so back to it tommorow lets wait and see xx

Think i may have my first gain this week as things going on in my life have stopped my getting in the right frame of mind - 10 years since i lost my mum and fir some reason it has been harder this year but am now back in right frame of mind and know she is watching over me and helping me

It's essay season at uni right now and I have had takeaways over the weekend, but I've made much healthier choices and haven't been having curries! I was stressed about an essay so I ate what was convenient rather than spending my usual hour a night cooking.

It was star week last week so who knows, maybe I will have a loss tonight because even though I haven't followed the plan since Friday I haven't had anything that bad and haven't 'binged'. :|

well not so good again for me .put on 3lb.:cry:so i am going to try reddays this week and write it all down .maybe its because i dont have anouth water .:confused: so will try to drink more .lorna

Really pleased only put on half a pound considering week i had especially as sooooo constipated xxx

Lost 1lb! I have no idea how I managed that after the weekend I had! :D

Missed weigh in because of work :( couldn't get to it on time :( (bigger loss next week)

I stayed the same :( 2nd week in a row now. Think I might have just gotten a bit lax and assumed the weight would keep coming off...just means I have to work that little bit harder for next week. Would like to loose 2lbs. Would LOVE to loose 3 1/2 but i'll be happy with 2 :D xxx

Back