Tuesday Weighers

Maintain this week, i must do well this week! Eeek

em :)

0.5lbs up!!! eeeek, ok ill totally reverse that by next tuesday and little bit more!!!! a 10K memorial run coming up on sat so that has to help push the oul fat burning buttons!!!!

half a pound off this week...feeling gutted as I'm sticking to the plan 100% and was aiming for my 2st award. I can't figure out why I lose 4lbs one week and then hardly anything another week. I mentioned it in group and a couple of other people have the same problem. My consultant said it was hard to comment on but to remember that we're not robots. I shouldn't moan really as I've lost every week since starting the plan - I just wish it was a bit more predictable and a bit steadier. If any of you SW guru's have any advice I'd love to hear it!

2lbs off for me tonight and my 4.5 stone award :) well done Craig and Minky on your greatest loser awards! You are both so inspirational.

I lost a whopping 6lbs last night! I also got my 4 1/2stone award and got greatest loser! Yahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Sounds like an amazing week for most ppl this week!
I lost 4.5!

2lb off last night so thats 10.5lb in 2 weeks over the moon!!!

Hello! Is anyone able to join this thread?

I'm new...signed up last night. I've lost just over 3 stone on my own since January last year, but have floundered the last six months so decided to take action! I did slimming world over a decade ago with great success, and joining again just feels like such the right thing to do. I'm all optimistic and happy again!

My start weight was 11st10lb and my goal weight is 9st10lb, so 28 lbs to go...

Yes of course you join and welcome im sure you will do brilliant :)

2lbs off for me last night- was a little disapointed and then I was like 2lbs? thats 7000 calories, so pretty happy : )

eeep, getting excited for weigh in on Tuesday! done 90 mins of exercise again this week, so week 2 towards my silver body magic award completed..two more weeks of this and here comes that shiny new award!! Hoping for a 2lb loss on Tuesday to take me below 13 stone :)

i have done red days all week .so will see if by doing red days is .better fore me .and have wrote it all down and not cheated .even with mothers day .lol.keeping my fingers crossed .for to morrow .:sign0009::scale:lorna

Back