Tuesday Weighers

Mala, I have 5 stone to loose and my diet has taken a huge change I was on2-3 take aways a week worst weeks, I'm doing 5 days in gym/swimming to so I think my body is in shock but I expect it to now slow losses wise which is ok I'm really enjoying this plan.

Mala, I have 5 stone to loose and my diet has taken a huge change I was on2-3 take aways a week worst weeks, I'm doing 5 days in gym/swimming to so I think my body is in shock but I expect it to now slow losses wise which is ok I'm really enjoying this plan.

Brilliant that you've made such a change. Sw is great for staying on track. I've lost slowly but every single week which keeps me going. You can eat a good amount too and if you start missing your take always you can do a quick search and there are lots of 'fake away' guides. I put a free spring roll recipe on my diary a while ago. You will do your 5 stone no problem. Here's to another great week next week x

I found that and pinched it thanks I also do it with Mexican filling to make a burrito :)
I'm not missing the amount of money I save now Its a going in a tub for my new wardrobe. :)

Gained 1.5, 14 Stone 4.5 lbs, but had a lovely minicruise away to Bruges this weekend with good food choices. Alcoholic hot drinks and wine are rarities I enjoyed, so all good and planned to erase this for next week!

Your not forced to slow your losses down, it never really affected my losses at all i was still pulling big numbers right up to my target. It is harder for women to lose and yes will be a struggle on your star week! but you have done amazing so far so keep up with the exercise as it gets addictive in an awesome way.

well doing a reddays week .worked for me this week .:angel09:i lost 2lb and thats good for me .lol .so will do red again this week .and see .how i do next week :scale:.lorna

hi all, second weigh in tonight since joining and i'm 1.5 pounds lighter. thats 3.5 pounds in my first 2 weeks on the plan. slowly but surely it's coming off :) going to read up on everyone elses losses now :) x

-2.5lb for 3rd weigh in -Extremely happy as Sunday was pretty hideous, thanks to kids treating me for Mother's Day : )

I lost 2lbs this week and am over the moon - stuck to plan 100% and it paid off. I know this diet works well, I know exactly how to make it work, I just really need to stick at it and keep plodding to get the weight off!!

Some excellent losses here tonight, well done everyone!! X

Hi guys n girls, finally joined this evening :) a long way to go for me so I shall be here for the duration
Here's hoping for an awesome loss next week!

And congrats to all those loses reported today x

Back