Tuesday Weighers

1.5 lbs gone and I'm DELIGHTED !!! Weight is starting to move again! Keep going.....6 .5lbs to target!!!!

lost 1.5lbs this week - below target range, so have reset target. Now need to lose another 1.5lbs to get to target again!

Hello All!

I'm a newbie, I've been going to Slimming world for 5 weeks, an I've lost a total of 5lbs, Whilst I'm pleased with this progress, I'm getting a little... bored with my food choices.
I weigh in on a Tuesday, at 7pm, (in the community centre next to my house!) I was slimmer of the week last week! This week, not so much....

How do you stay motivated when it seems too much to carry on?

Abbers.

Hello All!

I'm a newbie, I've been going to Slimming world for 5 weeks, an I've lost a total of 5lbs, Whilst I'm pleased with this progress, I'm getting a little... bored with my food choices.
I weigh in on a Tuesday, at 7pm, (in the community centre next to my house!) I was slimmer of the week last week! This week, not so much....

Abbers.

Hi abbers

It is all about variety you're right. Have a look at the recipe pages on here, search the web, think of your favourite foods & make low fat versions. The way I stay motivated is that I come on here all the time! I write my diary, read others that does it for me. the miniminers are the best! I also think of why I'm doing this & that is reason enough for me. Write a list of reasons. Oh and I have people at work doing it so people are keeping an eye on me at home and at work too!

Thanks for your reply! I'm just browsing the site at the moment, and I've already got a few different Ideas for meals! :)

Hello All!

Abbers.

Hey Abbers!
Absolutely no need to get bored with food on SW - there are literally THOUSANDS of recipes to make, simple ones for when you are short of time (or can't be arsed!) and more complex ones for when your feeling adventurous. Get trawling through this site :D

As for staying motivated - just remember why you started and where you want to be. Unsure how much you want / need to lose as I'm on my phone so can't see stats but set yourself some goals if that helps. That's what I done - certain milestones = non food related rewards! Take measurements too, really helps to push you on when at times the scales may not be so kind that you can see inches lost instead.

Whack a diary up in the forum and people will be able to help you along :) we're a nice bunch! I'm 2 years and nearly 9 stone lighter down the road and still not bored of the plan!
Good luck to you xx

Hey Abbers!
Absolutely no need to get bored with food on SW - there are literally THOUSANDS of recipes to make, simple ones for when you are short of time (or can't be arsed!) and more complex ones for when your feeling adventurous. Get trawling through this site :D

As for staying motivated - just remember why you started and where you want to be. Unsure how much you want / need to lose as I'm on my phone so can't see stats but set yourself some goals if that helps. That's what I done - certain milestones = non food related rewards! Take measurements too, really helps to push you on when at times the scales may not be so kind that you can see inches lost instead.

Whack a diary up in the forum and people will be able to help you along :) we're a nice bunch! I'm 2 years and nearly 9 stone lighter down the road and still not bored of the plan!
Good luck to you xx

Wow minky amazing loss!!

Hi 3rd week - .5 but it was birthday week so really pleased with that.

I lost 1lb this week which I was more than happy with, I hadn't felt like I had done anything and as my weight had been at a stand still for 3 weeks I wasn't really expecting much. This has given me a nice kick up the bum and I'm wanting to loose 2.5lbs this week so I can reach my half a stone :) I did want to loose a stone by April but somehow don't think that's going to happen now but if I keep at it and the weight comes off then I'm happy :) x

Hi there, just wanted to say hello. I've been with SW for about 10 weeks now but just joined your site. Looks fab.
So will join you with Tuesday weigh-ins if that's ok. Best of luck tomorrow guys :giggle:x

Good luck for weigh ins today everyone
I'm skipping my home wi today as I had an operation yesterday and not at home to use my normal scales I'll record next week. X

Speedy recovery to you WFSJ! Good on you for being here under the circs.

Good luck to all Tuesday weighers.

Think I'm going to have a gain tonight, partly due to a few naughty meals and partly due to totm :-( xx

1.5 off hooray! That's 17 lbs since 1 jan. 4 to go until my 100 day goal - which is 10 April. Should do that I hope. Good luck for today everyone x

^^ well done on the loss :)

No idea how tonights WI is going to go, I've been mostly on plan, only a couple of syns over on the days I haven't been which is way better then I have been lately. With a 10.5 mile run on Sunday I'm hoping for a loss still, but don't really know how I feel... I don't feel any lighter :/ fingers crossed anyway.

Good luck everybody else weighing in today

^^ well done on the loss :)

No idea how tonights WI is going to go, I've been mostly on plan, only a couple of syns over on the days I haven't been which is way better then I have been lately. With a 10.5 mile run on Sunday I'm hoping for a loss still, but don't really know how I feel... I don't feel any lighter :/ fingers crossed anyway.

Good luck everybody else weighing in today

Ive found my weight has gone up since ive started running, which i was told it would for a while.

Il be happy with a maintain this week

Hello :)

I do my weigh in at the chemist every Tuesday morning. This morning I weighed 19st 6lbs. 1lb off from last week.

I have now 1st 3lbs since I started on 19th Feb 2013 :)

Hi all! Congrats to all those that lost. I joined last week n 1st week loss today of 7.5 lbs :)) I'm over the moon n for my first half stone award lol

Back