Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone so far today - my weigh in is tonight and expecting a gain as been away for a week including my birthday so no where near on plan - last holiday it was a 7 pound gain so any less than that and i will be happy lol

hello tuesday weighers!
I'm back again! been on and off slimming world sooo many times i have forgotten howmany times if filled in the new members form! Got my head in the game and rejoined for the last time! been on plan for 2 weeks and lost 7lb in my first week and have my second weigh in tonight! Actually looking forward to group as i have stuck to plan %100 and even stayed below the 10 syn mark! went for a walk in the snow on sunday which was hard work! good luck all x x x

hello tuesday weighers!
I'm back again! been on and off slimming world sooo many times i have forgotten howmany times if filled in the new members form! Got my head in the game and rejoined for the last time! been on plan for 2 weeks and lost 7lb in my first week and have my second weigh in tonight! Actually looking forward to group as i have stuck to plan %100 and even stayed below the 10 syn mark! went for a walk in the snow on sunday which was hard work! good luck all x x x

welcome back!

im going to my second weighin onight after joining for the last time too! 4/5 times i think, but this is it!
good luck with class, mine is later too x

Well done everyone good loses so far x

Hi all! Congrats on all the fab losses,

Week 2 for me and 5.5 lb off :)) so 13lb in 2 weeks

Slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month today!!! Feeling great about it! Fingers crossed for my 1 stone award next week!

Hi all! Congrats on all the fab losses,

Week 2 for me and 5.5 lb off :)) so 13lb in 2 weeks

Slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month today!!! Feeling great about it! Fingers crossed for my 1 stone award next week!

Brilliant. Everyone's doing so well. I'm more of a snail but its working great! Congrats

You've done amazing so far, I don't look at main target i have lots of mini ones that aren't miles away.
Are you just doing extra easy and sticking to it 100% ?

Hey tuesday weighers,

im a newbie been doing slimming world 3wks now and ive lost 8lb tonight i lost 1.5lb getting my half stone certificate hope ur all doin well x

Lost 2.5 lbs tonight. Pleased as I've stuck to plan 100% and upped my water intake and body magic. Hope for another good loss next week too xxxx

well done everyone all your stories and weight losses are going to get me through this! If you can do it so can I! XxxxxxX

You've done amazing so far, I don't look at main target i have lots of mini ones that aren't miles away.
Are you just doing extra easy and sticking to it 100% ?

Yep I'm an extra easy girl, I do stick 100% as much as possible, I go for lots of fast walks and I (try to) do an exercise DVD (Nell McAndrew maximum impact) to tone up. Minimins has been the most amazing help- everyday I'm haunting the 'what's for tea' thread like a hungry ghost :D

weighed in tonight after a weeks holiday when I expected to gain and nearly fell through the floor when I saw the scales - 2.5 pounds OFF! Talk about gobsmacked - could not believe it as last time I went on holiday I put on 7 pounds :clap::clap::clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo:

I lost 1lb today...wanted more but will get there I guess! Got my Club 10 award today and only 1lb to go until 1 1/2 stone loss. C'monnnnn! :) :) :)

Cant uplaod the badges yet because i'm still too new! boo! :)

Also i'm thinking of doing the Original plan for as many days as I can this week, i really want to lose more. I'm a bit confused about the differences apart from extra fibre intake...is it just in the syn count?? My favourite treats all have the same syn count as EE...I'm also going to consciously try adding obnoxious extra amounts of veg to everything. I made tomato pasta chicken today and added curly kale, peppers, a whole onion and garlic. Hopefully that was enough, suppose I can eat the leftovers with lettuce for lunch tomorrow :D

I suppose all I can do different is adding that salad to 2/3rds of the plate!! Looks like I'm stocking up on lettuce and green peppers this week! :)

Back