Tuesday Weighers

Oops gained 2 n half pounds :-/ that's ok new week fresh start it'll be off by next week :)

I've gained 4.5 over the past 2 weeks, hoping to have it all off in the next two weeks!! I've got 6 weeks left on my countdown and would like my 2.5 stone award before I have to pay again! X

Ive got a gain coming tonight.....grrr! Been off plan so its expected....got to be good and get it off next week in one go!!!

Ive got a gain coming tonight.....grrr! Been off plan so its expected....got to be good and get it off next week in one go!!!

I want to get mine off next week too but think 4.5 off in a week is a bit wishful haha!
Good luck, hope its not as bad as you are expecting!!

-1lb off this week, 3 & 1/2 stone award and 1lb to target! 1,000,000% this week on plan :)

Lost 5.5lbs!!!!!!!! So chuffed! Couldn't stay for class as been DIY all day and had not done tea but would have tonight I got slimmer of the week? But also got me stone award yay! X

Not going back to class and had my first home weigh in tonight. Sts at 11st 4 lbs. want to get to 10st for summer. Hope I can stay motivated at home.

Moving into this group, as my group has moved venue / day (same group / consultant though!) 1lb off, which I'll take after a hideous gain the week before!

This week with the long weekend seems like a holiday....! I think thats why i gained so much....next week i hope its all gone!! X

I lost 1lb last night, which got me my 1 1/2 stone award. Only 2 stone 4lbs left to lose to target!! Losses have slowed down but i've gotta get there!!!

Had to work late last night so missed weigh in; everyone has done so well - especially over the holidays. Some incredible results for Team Tuesday!

I've had a horrible weekend, been SO hungry I've kept to my syns though, painfully! I'm blaming Aunt Flo my body always goes outta whack around that time, with having PCOS it's ben worse as PMS is crazier and I have 8 week long cycles >.< so I'm hoping Monday I'm feeling less hungry, go for a run and then look forward to Tuesday night! I want a better loss than 1lb....please please please!

Back