Tuesday Weighers

Praying for a -1lb tomorrow to get to target, been on success express all week so hopefully it'll pay off!!! :D

So hope today's measly 4 SuperFree haven't ruined weigh in tomorrow :-/ totally run out of appetite I can't eat the kiwi I have reserved. >.<

Decided to do from home - know my scales are 3 pounds different to group so 5.5 pounds off this week

Good luck everyone for today! I weigh in at 5.15 as I'm on the social team....so nervous!!! I know I had a good weight during the week but whether its maintained is another thing entirely. Fingers crossed for us all!

1lb on. :(

Gutted. I've no idea how because I've not cheated, I've been walking everywhere (literally miles!), I've been hammering away on the exercise bike too. I always stay well within my syns - usually between 5-8 a day depending on what I have for breakfast (eg margarine on toast).

I was expecting an impressive loss this week, never imagined it would be a gain!!

Hooray got the 1 off for my 1.5 stones but took some scale jiggery pokery and leg shaving to get it! Will not be so desperate next week I hope!

Cherry I'm sorry to hear that. I've experienced the same thing and expect it to happen again this evening when I weigh in as I've upped my exercise significantly this week. Don't get dispirited, you'll probably find it will mean a good loss next week so long as you stay on track. :)

Well done Mal!:D

Cherry I'm sorry to hear that. I've experienced the same thing and expect it to happen again this evening when I weigh in as I've upped my exercise significantly this week. Don't get dispirited, you'll probably find it will mean a good loss next week so long as you stay on track. :)

Thanks, I hope so!

I can't see the point in going off track, I'll just get bigger and bigger then won't I? Nope. This eating plan is for life.

Cherry I feel your pain I've had a week like that, unexplainable apart from putting it down to time of the month as water retention for some people could affect weight. It may be that you've built muscle this week more...please don't give in! You will see results but only way of knowing is to carry on trying :)

Cherry I feel your pain I've had a week like that, unexplainable apart from putting it down to time of the month as water retention for some people could affect weight. It may be that you've built muscle this week more...please don't give in! You will see results but only way of knowing is to carry on trying :)

It's just disheartening though isn't it?

I'm definitely not giving in. I feel so much better in myself by eating better and my kids are picking up better eating habits (which is half the reason I started SW again, I want them to eat better while they're young and pick up good habits. Eg - cooking instead of ordering in...).

I never know when my time of the month is as I'm on Depo jab every 3 months. I'm theory I guess it could be now. I have been very snacky this week but I've still only had fruit and syn free rice pudding for my sweet tooth.

Oh well. Back to the meal plan I go :) xx

2 1/2 off for me this week, got my 1 stone sticker in 6 weeks and a total weight loss of 4 stone since last year :D

Back