Tuesday Weighers

-1.5lb this week, look what finally happened :D !

image-1309059032.jpg

yay! Lost 2 1/2lbs this week! First time i've been naughty in three months, ordered a thai takeaway as soon as i got in. Rather i was naughty now and can use my weekly syns to compensate :) Totally worth it for thai food! They cooked it without oil too.

Only 4 1/2lbs to go until my 2 stone award! I'm very excited about losing this next little bit as I am certain my losses after 2 stone are going to be noticeable.

Here's to next Tuesday!!!

4.5lbs this week and after updating my ticker i see im half way there- but that last stone will be a *****!

Get on some Super Speed this week for a confidence boost next tuesday, it worked for me this week so i'm doing it again! :p

Another sts for me. No great surprise after being poorly.

Got the half off that I gained last week so I'm back at half a pound to the elusive 9 stone award - I will break that wall!

Well done on all the fab losses this week guys! Xx

You have to get that half off next week 9 stone will be amazing - how exciting!

Thanks mal x

I would have been under and had to pay, so i had a mammoth meal before i went haha i dont want to be paying ;)

Oh how things change when you get to target! I eat such a light dinner Monday nights- can't wait for the day I have to eat before weigh in!!

2.5lbs on for me although i did have my food before i weighed in and i normally have it after, it puts me bang on target :)

How are you finding target, I'm terrified! Don't really know much about getting to target (only got there last night) & struggling to find relevant threads.

How are you finding target, I'm terrified! Don't really know much about getting to target (only got there last night) & struggling to find relevant threads.

If you go to group, there is a new section on the website just for target members. I think you do add an extra hexb or something and see what feels right for you. Enjoy being at target! Xx

Back