Tuesday Weighers

If you go to group, there is a new section on the website just for target members. I think you do add an extra hexb or something and see what feels right for you. Enjoy being at target! Xx

Oh I'll have to have a look thanks :D

If you go to group, there is a new section on the website just for target members. I think you do add an extra hexb or something and see what feels right for you. Enjoy being at target! Xx

Oh I'll have to have a look thanks :D

2.5lbs off for me this week...heading back in the right direction!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ha ha .now i know why you did it .dont blame you .the money would pay for a meal or treat .i have made a wipe of and write on meal and syn chart .i put on my fridge .so i can see it every time i go to the fridge .lolx:angel09:hopefully xlorna.

Haha you ate to be on target!! That's amazing, very clever :D god it must actually be really hard to maintain and not go too low or too high??? Does it take a while to find your balance?? I just can't imagine how juggling that must be! Don't fancy setting yourself a new target if your body is wanting to lose more???

How are you finding target, I'm terrified! Don't really know much about getting to target (only got there last night) & struggling to find relevant threads.

I find it harder to maintain rather then lose. I normally have about 6-8 HEXB's a day to help maintain now! and some times a couple of HEXA's but its mostly B's that i have. I will double up on porridge in the morning, have bread, ryvitas and nuts. I find i can even have more syns probably around 20-25 a day but i do use these for stuff like milled linseed and protein shakes rather then choclate, crisps etc.

Haha you ate to be on target!! That's amazing, very clever :D god it must actually be really hard to maintain and not go too low or too high??? Does it take a while to find your balance?? I just can't imagine how juggling that must be! Don't fancy setting yourself a new target if your body is wanting to lose more???

Im still trying to find the balance now 5 months in haha it is very hard might be harder for me as i do train a fair bit so on days were i really push it in the gym i can eat a fair bit more! ive thought about going lower but i dont want to look skinny and my shoulders are already a bit boney and im not to keen on that look. I do think my body is still settling into itself as i did lose 15st so it still wants to lose but my body has actually changed as much since ive been at target as it has losing the last 5st its crazy.

After having a home weigh in on Monday, I decided that it will be better if I joined a class as well. So went along on tuesday & my start weight is 13.3

After having a home weigh in on Monday, I decided that it will be better if I joined a class as well. So went along on tuesday & my start weight is 13.3
Welcome to the Tuesday club :D

so ive been away from sw and after eating everything in sight for the past 3 weeks put on 5 lbs! eeeek frustrated at myself- its the second time that i got within the final stone bracket i want to be in and then give up! heres hoping third time lucky. hope everyone's having a good week so far :) xx

Welcome back Alice and good luck.:)

Im still trying to find the balance now 5 months in haha it is very hard might be harder for me as i do train a fair bit so on days were i really push it in the gym i can eat a fair bit more! ive thought about going lower but i dont want to look skinny and my shoulders are already a bit boney and im not to keen on that look. I do think my body is still settling into itself as i did lose 15st so it still wants to lose but my body has actually changed as much since ive been at target as it has losing the last 5st its crazy.

Yes I do wonder how far my body wants to go...but then I don't want to be unhealthy and in fact be ignorant and go too far! That's almost a laughable concept right now but so was thinking I could ever lose weight and that's happened lol =) hopefully I'm there soon too, maintaining seems trickier but a much better place to be in than overweight! Thanks for inspiring me! I need a daily shove ^.^

Hey I'm a Tuesday weigh in person lol x

Well done!:)

Welcome to the Tuesday group! Not long until weigh in, how's everyone feeling about it? I'm nervous as been bad this week, I've synned it all but still feels bad. I've been going running though too but still not feeling it this week =-/

Welcome to the Tuesday group! Not long until weigh in, how's everyone feeling about it? I'm nervous as been bad this week, I've synned it all but still feels bad. I've been going running though too but still not feeling it this week =-/

Ah just wait and see - you might be surprised; we are only half way through so there's still time. I'm feeling ok. I have a mid week weigh in on Friday and it was one off but saying that it changes and can be more or less depending on so many things so why I do it I don't know. Monday nights are so stressful, I even sleep badly!

Back