Tuesday Weighers

I'm not looking forward to weigh in this week as had a sickness bug for 3 days :( back on plan today and untill weigh in and hopefully won't be too bad x

Just got weighed, have lost another 4.5 lbs. Well happy !!! :) Also got my 2 stone award and SOW. Into a lower stone bracket now ! Good luck to everyone for your weigh in tonight . Kay xx

Well done Kay! Oh I so wish it was even remotely possible that I could lose 4 1/2 today as that would get me my 2 stone award too! I'll be happy with half that and to work hard and get the award next week :) 5 hours until weigh in!

Very pleased my 1st week, with 3 1/2 off and just in the 12's :)

lost 4.5 lbs!!! So chuffed got my 1 and a half stone sticker!!!!! soo pleased never done this well befor head is thoroughly in the GAME!!!!

Maintain for me, so still 1/2lb under target :)

Well done on some great losses Tuesday people!:D

As expected I sts. :eek:

*Warning, serious self pity ahead*

Well I've lost sweet FA this week, I've stuck to the plan religiously, I don't care that I've already lost 4 stone it provides no comfort, I still have over 2 stone to go and if I've not lost this week, whats to say I'll lose next week? The week after? Maybe have a gain the week after that.... saying "you'll have weeks where you're bad and lose" is no comfort because I'm never off the plan! I've not been off the plan, over my 5-15 syns since being on it. 4 months of losing nothing, I thought I was on a roll, looked like I'd lose 2.5lbs a week (except one week where I lost 1lb) that would have done but obviously this new way of doing EE 100% had a honeymoon period of 6 weeks.

I'm so tempted to go and get chocolate or a McDonalds!

*Warning, serious self pity ahead*

Well I've lost sweet FA this week, I've stuck to the plan religiously, I don't care that I've already lost 4 stone it provides no comfort, I still have over 2 stone to go and if I've not lost this week, whats to say I'll lose next week? The week after? Maybe have a gain the week after that....

I'm so tempted to go and get chocolate or a McDonalds!

No don't! Do you eat similar things most of the time? If so you might need to change things up a bit :)

Hi thanks :) just need a good rant to be honest
I'm a vegetarian so my meals are pretty repetitive, I seldom try anything new unless there's a new recipe out, only that I have no chocolate in the house I'd binge right now, mums hidden the car keys so I can't go to the shops lol.

Hi thanks :) just need a good rant to be honest
I'm a vegetarian so my meals are pretty repetitive, I seldom try anything new unless there's a new recipe out, only that I have no chocolate in the house I'd binge right now, mums hidden the car keys so I can't go to the shops lol.

Hun i felt like you two weeks ago, i had three weeks straight of a very hard time on the scales, I was all ready to ditch group to save my money, when lo and behold the weight FOR NOW is coming off again. Our bodies do weird stuff sometimes. You just nee dto find the drive within you to have hope that there will be a better week!

Have you done any body magic? I make sure i do 5 exercise sessions a week (on Gold Award now) I fear if I didn't do it, I would probably have STS and small losses. It's hard work!

Hun i felt like you two weeks ago, i had three weeks straight of a very hard time on the scales, I was all ready to ditch group to save my money, when lo and behold the weight FOR NOW is coming off again. Our bodies do weird stuff sometimes. You just nee dto find the drive within you to have hope that there will be a better week!

Have you done any body magic? I make sure i do 5 exercise sessions a week (on Gold Award now) I fear if I didn't do it, I would probably have STS and small losses. It's hard work!

Thank you so much for the reply. It's so disheartening then listening to other members saying "Oh I only lost 3lbs this week because I went out at the weekend and got a pizza... I'll stay in this week and lost 5lbs next week" makes you want to scream.

I am on my silver body magic, I do gym, zumba and bokwa every week, the only thing I've done different this week is not get weighed mid week because I was starting to trust what I was doing.

Back