Tuesday Weighers

Lost 2lbs this week- yippee!

sorry to hear you're feeling disheartened... Have you though about doing the Green plan? Maybe more healthy extras will liven up your dinners? It seems perfect for vegetarians!

Thanks Potato;

I'd lost the first 3st doing it at home on green then it suddenly stopped working, I waited 4 months before joining class because greens stopped working.

Well done on your loss :)

Hi thanks :) just need a good rant to be honest
I'm a vegetarian so my meals are pretty repetitive, I seldom try anything new unless there's a new recipe out, only that I have no chocolate in the house I'd binge right now, mums hidden the car keys so I can't go to the shops lol.

I'm a veggie and one thing I'd say is that I need to mix it up and have varied and interesting food or i get bored. also i dont eat wuorn as it retains water and bloats me out slowing down my losses massively. Also, my losses have been slow, mostly 1 and 1.5 pw and I've been 100% for 15 weeks. I was going to give up, didn't, and now I'm pleased with my 23.5 in 15 weeks. It's slow but its off! Keep on going- it will work out...

*Warning, serious self pity ahead*

Well I've lost sweet FA this week, I've stuck to the plan religiously, I don't care that I've already lost 4 stone it provides no comfort, I still have over 2 stone to go and if I've not lost this week, whats to say I'll lose next week? The week after? Maybe have a gain the week after that.... saying "you'll have weeks where you're bad and lose" is no comfort because I'm never off the plan! I've not been off the plan, over my 5-15 syns since being on it. 4 months of losing nothing, I thought I was on a roll, looked like I'd lose 2.5lbs a week (except one week where I lost 1lb) that would have done but obviously this new way of doing EE 100% had a honeymoon period of 6 weeks.

I'm so tempted to go and get chocolate or a McDonalds!

Ps I don't do EE only green

I'm a veggie and one thing I'd say is that I need to mix it up and have varied and interesting food or i get bored. also i dont eat wuorn as it retains water and bloats me out slowing down my losses massively. Also, my losses have been slow, mostly 1 and 1.5 pw and I've been 100% for 15 weeks. I was going to give up, didn't, and now I'm pleased with my 23.5 in 15 weeks. It's slow but its off! Keep on going- it will work out...

That's quorn!!! Not that well known food wuorn!

I lost a half lb at weigh in last night. If I'm totally honest I was a little disheartened after such a great week, but I had an unexpected larger loss last week, so I suppose that explains it. Just keep plodding on ey? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lol @ mal. Camz maybe it'll show up next week? Keep going, you're doing fab.

*Warning, serious self pity ahead*

Well I've lost sweet FA this week, I've stuck to the plan religiously, I don't care that I've already lost 4 stone it provides no comfort, I still have over 2 stone to go and if I've not lost this week, whats to say I'll lose next week? The week after? Maybe have a gain the week after that.... saying "you'll have weeks where you're bad and lose" is no comfort because I'm never off the plan! I've not been off the plan, over my 5-15 syns since being on it. 4 months of losing nothing, I thought I was on a roll, looked like I'd lose 2.5lbs a week (except one week where I lost 1lb) that would have done but obviously this new way of doing EE 100% had a honeymoon period of 6 weeks.

I'm so tempted to go and get chocolate or a McDonalds!

Try weighing out your free foods, thats what i did as i got closer to target, still ate loads of super free but weighed free foods according to green and red days and i followed EE all the way through to.

Woohoo lost 2 n 1/2 pound last night didnt think I'd loose any coz I've been ill x

Thank you :)
I've now been told my c that fruit is not as good for weight loss as veg, so on with the veg and salad.
I'm going to fill out a diet sheet this week but if I've not had a miraculous weight loss between now and the end of my 12 week countdown I'll be joining weight watchers.

Weighed in Tuesday evening - my first official slimming world weigh in too!

5.5lbs off!!

Current weight 19st 1.5lbs but it won't stay that high for long now I've got my mojo back :)

Had my first weigh in on Tuesday, lost 3.5lb in my first week :)

After 2 little gains pushing me back up to 11 stone 9 I'm well in the zone this week. Food has been 100%, syns have been super tasty and enjoyed, body magic top notch (for me anyway - 1 hr badminton, 30 miles walked, 1 hour of yoga today at 11 and final hour of badminton tomorrow) and I'm hoping for a 3lb loss to FINALLY break that 9 stone loss wall.

Sat for 4 hours last night re reading my SW food optimising book, magazines, meal planning and doing an on line food shop. Been doing it 2 years and re-educating myself never hurts :D

Hope everyone has had a great week and we can look forward to Tuesday together!
Have a fab Sunday Team Tuesday! Xx

Great post there Minky!

After 2 little gains pushing me back up to 11 stone 9 I'm well in the zone this week. Food has been 100%, syns have been super tasty and enjoyed, body magic top notch (for me anyway - 1 hr badminton, 30 miles walked, 1 hour of yoga today at 11 and final hour of badminton tomorrow) and I'm hoping for a 3lb loss to FINALLY break that 9 stone loss wall.

Sat for 4 hours last night re reading my SW food optimising book, magazines, meal planning and doing an on line food shop. Been doing it 2 years and re-educating myself never hurts :D

Hope everyone has had a great week and we can look forward to Tuesday together!
Have a fab Sunday Team Tuesday! Xx

Great minky. I'm crossing my fingers for your 9 stone - very inspiring xx

Great post there Minky!
Thanks, just wanted to spread the positivity and love :D xx
Great minky. I'm crossing my fingers for your 9 stone - very inspiring xx

thank you hun, I'm hoping it pays off and I surpass my expectations :)

Yoga was so good that I've booked in for pilates tomorrow morning and yoga Tuesday morning :) xx

Hi, Can I join in? I'm new to SW and have my first weigh-in tomorrow, eeek! I've been following EE, but can't see how it works???? Let the proof be in the pudding! No syn pudding of course (if I can find one!)x

Hi, Can I join in? I'm new to SW and have my first weigh-in tomorrow, eeek! I've been following EE, but can't see how it works???? Let the proof be in the pudding! No syn pudding of course (if I can find one!)x

Of course you can! Welcome to Team Tuesday!

Have trust in the plan, don't be scared to eat or use your syns. It works!! Believe it and believe in yourself and you will be successful :) xx

Tuesday is nearly upon us!! No idea why I am but maintaining so far this week, so my hopes aren't high for tomorrow :-/ If so, think I need to step the SuperSpeed up!!

im just new to this site although ive been on slimminmg world for 8 weeks.

i get weighed in on a tue and i would like to join?

paniking a bit about this weeks weigh in, only lost 0.5lb so far so its not looking good although ive been on plan 100%
:confused:i will be so gutted if i have only lost 0.5lb but only time will tell i suppose

good luck for tomorrow every one :)

Back