Tuesday Weighers

Thanks MinkyDinky. Looking forward to weigh-in tomorrow, I've roped my sister into coming with me! I've just read your info and I'm astounded by your slimming success, well done! You're inspiring!x

Good luck swgm, know exactly how you feel! I'm aiming for 1.5 lbs a week to get to my goal. Wish I was a natural skinny-ass!x

Im rejoining after 4 weeks away from group, ive lost over 2.5 stone and im expecting a gain, my lowest weight was 11 stone, and my last weigh in was 11.3 fingers crossed for tmw (* week as well) :(

Good luck tomorrow everyone! I am going to my third weigh in ever and after losing 8,5lb and then 1,5lb I have no idea what to expect, fingers crossed!

Can I join aswell please..

This will be my 4th weigh in tomorrow.
1st week -6lbs
2nd week -1lb ( not too bad )
3rd week -0.5lbs ( disappointed )

I feel like I've gained this week even tho Iv followed the plan to the letter and done. 4 workouts.
Just feel like for someone of my size ( I'm 15st 8 ) I should be losing at least a pound.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow
Good luck everyone

gained 0,5lb today, so disappointed :( I haven't cheated at all, all I can think of is that I need to eat more veg and less pasta...

I did at first, but now I find myself replacing veg for fruit. So for this week I bought myself lots of different types of veg and I will make sure at least 1/3 of lunch and dinner is veg. And I bought some curly wurlys to start using my syns cause I never use more than 4 even if I plan to have 10 :S

2 lbs off for me :) very pleased as my home scales showed a STS and I was worried about the bottle of wine at the weekend - shows that the planning paid off.

Aiming for 1 1/2 this week (1st half stone target), away at the weekend, but going to still with it.

Good luck everyone xx

2 lbs off for me :) very pleased as my home scales showed a STS and I was worried about the bottle of wine at the weekend - shows that the planning paid off.

Aiming for 1 1/2 this week (1st half stone target), away at the weekend, but going to still with it.

Good luck everyone xx

Well done! My scales show STS so I been in a stroppy mood for two days wondering how I went wrong. Fingers are crossed that I have your luck tonight!

Laurenypop - how is the 5k going? have you a race at the end?

I'm doing the 10 k training plan ready for the bupa london at the end of may.

i put on 1lb today .but i know why .havent been well .so have had a lot of cougth medisine and sweets .maybe i should have layed of the sweets lol .so will get back on it again this week for sure .hope you all do well this week .xlorna

i put on 1lb today .but i know why .havent been well .so have had a lot of cougth medisine and sweets .maybe i should have layed of the sweets lol .so will get back on it again this week for sure .hope you all do well this week .xlorna

Cough medicine and sweets do actually have a lot of syns in Hun. If you have a cold I recommend taking vitamin c and zinc and for a cough / sore throat have paracetanol and hot water with lemon, tsp honey is 1 syn that you can stir through.

I think people forget when it comes to medicine but there are ways round if you don't want to spend syns on meds. Hope you feel better soon and don't feel bad about a minimal gain xx

thank you .i forgot using lemon and honey .allso i think cider vineger is ment to be good .just shows what you can use if you think .i will try that this week .so i dont put anymore on .x lorna

I stayed the same.(said through gritted teeth)

Ahh put 1lb and a 1/2 on 2day so fed up !!!

Lost 1 1/2lbs! A little annoying cos I only have 1/2lb to go until my 2 stone award! But VERY chuffed I did good this week. Was convinced it would be much lower! :)

Laurenypop - how is the 5k going? have you a race at the end?

I'm doing the 10 k training plan ready for the bupa london at the end of may.

At the end I will be able to run 5k without any breaks....then I have decided to sign up for a 5k fun run...then who knows! Race For Life at some point maybe =D

Back