Tuesday Weighers

Well done everyone :)

3 1/2 lbs off this week :) so so so happy after the rubbish week I had last week. Not losing was such a huge disappointment but seeing the scales go down tonight made it worth not giving up

Who feels a new sense of 'can do' attitude tonight then?? I love Tuesdays, it's like a clean slate when anything is possible =)

Well the hard work paid off! 6 lbs off, hit my 9 stone and only 3 from my 9 and a half shiny, 1 stone from target! Woo!

Well done on all the losses so far. For the gains, I would really recommend taking an hour to plan your meals and syns for your days. It helped me no end this week! Xx

Well the hard work paid off! 6 lbs off, hit my 9 stone and only 3 from my 9 and a half shiny, 1 stone from target! Woo!

Well done on all the losses so far. For the gains, I would really recommend taking an hour to plan your meals and syns for your days. It helped me no end this week! Xx

Wow that's ace do you know what you did to get such a good loss?

Wowzers Minky! You're amazing!

i lost 1 1/2lbs this weeks- delighted! Only 1 1/2lbs to get my 5 1/2st award; I'm going to print off Minky's face and stick it to my mouth to remember how awesome things happen when you work hard for them.

Everyones done great! This warm weather is making me want to sit in the sun with a glass of wine and an ice cream though!

Well done minky! Your inspiring me to keep going! 1.5lbd off tonight very chuffed as has a challenging week! Well done everyone your all doing great xxx

Wow that's ace do you know what you did to get such a good loss?
Just planned, planned and planned. Ate plenty, enjoyed my syns when I had them and followed plan xx
Wowzers Minky! You're amazing!

i lost 1 1/2lbs this weeks- delighted! Only 1 1/2lbs to get my 5 1/2st award; I'm going to print off Minky's face and stick it to my mouth to remember how awesome things happen when you work hard for them.

Ha ha! This made me chuckle :D xx

Does anyone know the syn values for vodka and orange juice or vodka and cranberry juice i cant seem to be able to post a question

Wow so impressive congrats - you are so nearly there!

Lost 4lb but its my first week, so won't be repeating that again! A good start! Well done to all the losers!x

First weigh-in for me last night and I lost 3lbs. Have to be honest I was really disappointed with this and am still feeling quite down about it this morning and am struggling to get motivated for this week. But I have planned my meals for the rest of the week so hopefully this will pay off next week.

I lost 3lbs on my first week and like you Aliev was disappointed. On my second week I lost 3 1/2lb and on my third I lost 4lb. In the fourth week I lost another 1/2 lb so that was 11lbs in four weeks which I looking back I think is pretty good. Don't lose heart.

First weigh-in for me last night and I lost 3lbs. Have to be honest I was really disappointed with this and am still feeling quite down about it this morning and am struggling to get motivated for this week. But I have planned my meals for the rest of the week so hopefully this will pay off next week.

You really shouldn't feel down about a 3lb loss, that's fantastic! Some people have 1lb first WI, others have 4 or 5 or in some cases a whole stone but we are all different and it is coming off so round of applause to you for losing a good chunk in your first week. It's nearly quarter of a stone! Xx

Thanks WiiFitAddict, you've made me feel better. Just felt like the 3lbs last night didn't justify the effort I had made over the week but i'm not going to let it get to me, got a lot of weight to lose and if 3lbs a week is all I can do, it will take me longer to get to goal but I can live with that. :)

Thanks MinkyDinkys. Just seen your stats and wow you've lost an incredible amount. Well done, that's amazing. Any tips you can pass on as i've got about 8 stones to lose myself so i'm in this for the long haul. x

Back