Tuesday Weighers

Hi everyone, new here. I joined on Tuesday so had my initial weight taken then, Tuesday will be my first weigh in!

Ooh well done for joining, I'm sure Tuesday will be a good result for you =)

I'd like to join too please!! Inspiring chat which I love! Need to sort me out some treats I think :) fingers crossed for tomorrow wi everyone xx

hi everyone,can i join the tuesday weighers please. Its my ist weigh in tomorrow and feeling quite positive. Wanna lose 8kg minimum for my holiday at the end of aug.

hi everyone,can i join the tuesday weighers please. Its my ist weigh in tomorrow and feeling quite positive. Wanna lose 8kg minimum for my holiday at the end of aug.

Of corse!! Welcome to the Tuesday Club! Tuesday is looming...and I don't know about you but I want the scales part over with ASAP!! Drives me mad that I have to wait until 5.30 every time!

I'd like to join too please!! Inspiring chat which I love! Need to sort me out some treats I think :) fingers crossed for tomorrow wi everyone xx

Good luck to you too! Do you mean synned or syn-free treats??? I'm quite sad and treat myself to kiwis cut in half and eating them with a spoon LOL ^.^

Thanks :) I,m quite excited about my ist weigh in,started on the wii fit tonight too,going to try and do 30mins every night!! Will report in tomorrow on wi which will be in the am. Good luck to everyone!! ;)

Thanks :) I,m quite excited about my ist weigh in,started on the wii fit tonight too,going to try and do 30mins every night!! Will report in tomorrow on wi which will be in the am. Good luck to everyone!! ;)

I need to squeeze in Wii time too!! Somewhere amongst the pull-ups, swimming, running and working full time....I'll find a wedge of time =D I love the yoga on it, you tried it?

im nervous but excited for weigh in tonight.
i only need to loose 1lb tonight so heres hoping i get that at least, secretly hoping for 3 but i will take what i get as long as its a loss!

had a binge yday. had 4 cookies and a dairy milk caramel went to the gym after it so hopefully not done to much damage :)

whats everyone aiminig for ?xx

Hi everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!

Nervous about my weigh in, just about to leave now, I'm sure I've gained!! :(

I need to squeeze in Wii time too!! Somewhere amongst the pull-ups, swimming, running and working full time....I'll find a wedge of time =D I love the yoga on it, you tried it?

1.4kg loss =3.08lb, really happy with that. Never tried the yoga,have u? If its any gud i.d have 2 resuffle my table in the kitchen as not alot of room otherwise. Hows everyones wi,s gone? Looking 4ward to the week ahead!

Well done both of you :) My group isnt until 5.30 hate waiting that long!

I'm weighing in tonight at 7.30pm, not looking forward to it as i've been demotivated and have had a couple of bad days as a result. But I will face the music tonight and jump back on the SW train straight after. x

my class is at 7 oclock tooo!
its the longest day ever. dont finish work till then so couldnt go to any other class.

well done on everyone that has lost you must be chuffed:D
whats your tips on big weight losses ?

xox

Yup, waiting until 5.30 is a drag!! I'm eating an orange, some water and ill have some soup at 12, and that'll be it until weigh in! I do hate Tuesdays, but love the feeling after as log as I've lost something. My hopes aren't very high at all today =(

1.4kg loss =3.08lb, really happy with that. Never tried the yoga,have u? If its any gud i.d have 2 resuffle my table in the kitchen as not alot of room otherwise. Hows everyones wi,s gone? Looking 4ward to the week ahead!

Yes the yoga is brilliant, and such a laugh when you're doing weird positions for the first time! I don't do it unless my husband is out and my mother in law is away, until I can do the positions without falling over!!!

Yup, waiting until 5.30 is a drag!! I'm eating an orange, some water and ill have some soup at 12, and that'll be it until weigh in! I do hate Tuesdays, but love the feeling after as log as I've lost something. My hopes aren't very high at all today =(

you just never know until you go on the scales, you will have a pleasent suprise.
i think with me the weeks i dont expect to loose anything decent i loose loads and the times where i do think ive lost a good amount ive not.

went on the dodgey scales in work this moring and they are saying ive lost 2.5 so its kinda got my hopes up now so i will be gutted if i loose less, i dont know why i do it to myself lol!

Back