Tuesday Weighers

Good Luck every1 2day i get weighted 2night xx

Hi everyone, a new Tuesday weigher here! Just had my first weigh in after a week on program, -2.5lbs yay! really pleased with myself, hope u all got the results you wanted! :) Emma x

Hi everyone, a new Tuesday weigher here! Just had my first weigh in after a week on program, -2.5lbs yay! really pleased with myself, hope u all got the results you wanted! :) Emma x

Well done! And keep up the amazing hard work, it's all worth it :)

I had 2 nights of excessive alcohol so gain train tonight :D s'cool, it'll be off next week and I had super fun.

Life's for living still! And although I'm in for a gain I got into my first size 10 in about 18 years today so I'm on cloud 9! Xx

Hi all. 1.75 on but had 2 meals out and totm overdue, plus sitting at work then sitting at home as assignment due in Monday. First gain in 17 weeks - not even had a sts - so can't complain too much!

I had 2 nights of excessive alcohol so gain train tonight :D s'cool, it'll be off next week and I had super fun.

Life's for living still! And although I'm in for a gain I got into my first size 10 in about 18 years today so I'm on cloud 9! Xx

Wow a 10- that's amazing. I was born bigger than that!!! You got a diary minky?

lost 3.5lb, was slimmer of the week too :D 4lb to my 1 stone award!

I lost 3lbs in my first week!

Laurenypop said:
Good luck to you too! Do you mean synned or syn-free treats??? I'm quite sad and treat myself to kiwis cut in half and eating them with a spoon LOL ^.^

Thank you!!! No I meant non food treats! Thinking nice pedicure!

Weighed this morning, as doing Sw at home and I've lost 3, very pleased with that :)

Well done everyone, some great losses. Loving being part of teamtuesday :)

Lost 3 lb 2night :) how did every1 else do x

Back